Chapter 45

After the holidays past, Will and Mike decided they should head back home after their very eventful time in Hawkins.

As they packed up their stuff, Mike wrapped his arms around Will from behind the brunette, planting soft kisses on his neck, making Will shiver a little.

Mike then decided to snake his hands down Will's sides, softly putting pressure on Will's hip bones, the werewolf attempting to turn around, but Mike has a firm grip.

"What are you doing?  We gotta finish packing."  Will acknowledges as Mike leans in again and kisses Will's neck, obtaining a pleasurable shudder from Will.

"Packing can wait, let's have some fun~"  he whispers seductively in Will's ear, before he snakes his right hand down to Will's clothes groin, squeezing it a little making the brunette gasp.

"B-but mom-  Jonathan!"  He exclaims as Mike chuckles, "dont lie to me, they left for work.  Do you not want it?"  He asks becoming concerned as Will turns around his hazel eyes staring back at Mike's dark chocolate ones.

The werewolf hitches his breath at the seductive look on Mike's face.  "Of course I want it- but I'm serious!  I thought mom and Jonathan were at home since it's only the last day of the holidays."  Will says blushing a little as Mike cupped his cheeks and kissed him softly.

"We dont have much time, so we wont go all the way, dont worry~."  Mike says in a low husky voice as he sits on the edge of the bed, patting his lap for Will to sit on it.

Will sits on his lap, facing the other way as Mike decides to get handsy with the brunette again, starting to strip off the younger boy's clothes.

"You're such a horny vampire.."  Will comments as Mike leans in and nips at the side of Wills neck earning a whimper from the boy.

"I'm only horny for you~."  Mike replies with a smirk as he kisses up and down Wills neck, enjoying the sounds of Wills whimpers.

"I enjoy seeing you at my mercy Will. I like seeing you squirm and moan to my touch~."  Mike whispers in Wills ear as he takes off the brunette's clothes,  moving his left hand to Will's chest, pinching the younger boy's left nipple, the bud becoming hard as Will moans.

"Sure.  I'll let you play the dominant role sometimes when we fuck,  but seeing you like this is much more erotic~."  Mike adds in a quiet tone making Will shiver.

"S-stop the commentary-Ah!"  Will says before he moans bucking his hips to the touch of Mike's hand on his clothed member.

Mike's smirk stays plastered on his face as he unzips Wills pants and pulls down  the younger boy's boxer's, revealing his hard throbbing member.

"Only touched you a little bit and you're already like this~ who's the horny one now~?  Mike asks as Will blushes, scowling at Mike, but soon loses his composure as Mike grabs his length and pumps it.

Mike then starts to kisses all around Wills neck until he found a sensitive spot, he opens his mouth and bites down, his fangs piercing, Will yelping at the feeling of sharp pain before it starts to feel pleasurable.

The vampire intakes some blood as he continues to pump Will, Will a moaning, hot mess by the end of Mike's snack.

"Your blood it tastes sweeter when we gave sex."  He acknowledges as Will blushes furiously.  As Mike licks up the little bit of blood dribbling down Wills neck he stops pumping the brunette's shaft and picks Will up from underneath his armpits and takes him towards the side of the bed where the garbage can is.

"We dont want to make a mess~  so let's just do it here."  Mike says as he holds Wills length in one hand, directing the tip af the garbage can, the other hand, reaching over and pumping Will again, the werewolf letting out a pleasured moan.