Chapter 7

Will wakes up to the soft sound of Mike breathing in his ear.

His ear twitches at the sensation and moves his head away to see the sleeping vampire.

He reaches over and pets Mike's hair softly, not disturbing the boy's slumber, before he reaches over to the beside table and grabs his sketch book and a pencil.

He sits up and starts to sketch his first layer of the sleeping boy, taking in the image.

As he continues drawing Mike, the vampire wakes up to the sound of Will scribbling away at the book.

He reaches his hand over and touches Will's arm, surprising the boy, jumping a little.

"Oh-ah good morning Mike." Will says with a stutter as Mike sits up and peers over the werewolf's shoulder seeing the sketch of himself.

"Damn that's really good!" Mike exclaims with awe as the younger boy blushes at the compliment, "oh it's just a small sketch.." Will replies as he closes the book quickly and places it aside.

"Dont try to undergrade yourself cutie, it's amazing." Mike reassures as he wraps his arms around Will's waist. He leans into Wills shoulder, softly kissing his neck, the younger boy's breath hitches to the touch.

"M-Mike what are you doing? It's too early for me." Will asks softly as his face turns red, the vampire continuing his kisses.

"Sorry, I just need to have a nibble before breakfast. Is that alright?" Mike asks as he pauses his action for a bit.

Will then realizes what he means and gives a nod. "Yes, sure." He responds before relaxing himself, letting his weight shift onto Mike as the vampire starts kissing again, finding a spot.

He stops and latches his lips on the back Will's neck, then bites in quickly earning a small whimper from the boy in front of him. He rubs the werewolf's waist to help relax him as he starts to nurse on him.

Will soon starts to pant a little, unsure how he started to feel aroused about the situation, was it Mike massaging his waist, or was it the bite.

He didn't know but he didn't mind as he feels Mike's wet tongue start lapping at the blood trickling down.

"Thank you for your patience, and for letting me have a sip." Mike says making Will laugh.

"Don't worry about it, it just sounds so strange to say you took a sip out of me.." Will says with a goofy smile.

Both boys get out of bed and get dressed, they eat breakfast at the dining room this time, Mike's father not making a comment this time about Will being at the table.

Holly sits beside Will with excitement and chatter as the boy patiently listens to the girl tell her stories.

"And then Mike tripped over the wire, I didnt expect him to be that gullible! And he fell face first onto the floor!" Holly says excitedly as Will chuckles, Mike pouting a little, "that's not funny." He mumbles but Will catches it.

"Its very funny Mike." Will says his ears perking up with happiness. Mike then giving in and laughing along.

Once they finish up their meal Mike and Will head out to go to the mall to meet up with Lucas and Max.

They get in the car, the driver leaving

"Once we meet up with them we are gonna go see El, another friend, she's part of the squad as well. Oh- and also when we meet up with Max and Lucas there will be a surprise." Mike explains as Will wags his tail a little with excitement.

"What is it?" Will asks as he tries to control his excitement. Mike smirks and chuckles, "it's a surprise! You arent suppose to know silly." Mike says as he wraps an arm around Will and kisses his cheek a couple times.