Chapter 38

Will and Mike kiss passionately as Will wraps his arms around the ravenette's neck, the kiss becoming deeper as the werewolf wags his tail feeling more restless.

They move to the bed, Mike sitting down at the end as Will gets on top of him, licking the ravenette's mouth, asking for entrance.

The vampire opens his eyes looking at Will who then opens his,  Mike parts his lips a little as Will plunges in surprised by his own needy dominance, Mike relishing in it as he starts to lay down, Will after.

As their tongues dance, the vampire moves his arms up and down Will's back slowly making the brunette whimper slightly at the touch, grabbing Mike's hands, surprising the ravenette.

Will sits up on the older male, a blush forming on his cheeks as his tail twitches. 

"I.... I wanna try something new."  Will confesses in a whisper,  Mike giving an amused expression as he raises an eyebrow.

"And what may that be?" Mike asks, the smirk playing of his lips as Will gets off the bed and goes to his backpack pulling out a tie, Mike blushing at the sight of the object.

"To uh.. tie you up...?"  Will says raising his voice a little as a question as Mike swallows thickly feeling the heat rise in his body.

"Since when did you want to be dominant-"

"Shut up.. I just wanted to try something.. "  Will mutters back, his tail swishes as Mike laughs at the flustered boy.

Mike then lays back down resting his arms above his head giving Will a knowing look, making the werewolf blush hard.

"I'm waiting..." Mike announces with a chuckle as Will walks up and sits on Mike's waist, starting to tie the ravenette's wrists to the top of the bed frame, with one of the polls.

Mike's smirk is stilled plastered on his face before Will takes his shirt off, Mike's smirk faltering as he stares at Will's smooth chest.

The brunette notices feeling a bit of pride as Mike tugs on the tie forgetting he's not able to touch the boy infront of him.

Will leans down and softly pants a kiss on Mike's lips, the vampire trying to lean in for more but is left disappointed as Will breaks away, but not for long.

As the brunette moves his hand down towards Mike's crotch, rubbing it gently making Mike gasp from the sudden small pleasure, Will licks and nibbles at Mike's ear making the ravenette moan softly, blushing harder from his state.

Will bites Mike's ear earning a louder moan of pleasure in Wills ear making it twitch from sensitivity as the vampire bucks his hips a little, wanting more pleasure.

Will obliges as he unbuckles Mike's pants and tosses them away from the bed, pulling the ravenette's boxers next, revealing the semi hard member.

"You like it like this.."  Will says making Mike blush and his member sitffin as Will starts to smirk.

This was new, but Will loved it.  He loved it a lot, maybe not to the point that he'd like to be on top all the time, but he loved it.

Will then takes off the rest of his clothing before pumping Mike's member and starts preparing himself.

He inserts one finger, feeling around trying to find his prostates, slightly struggling to do both tasks.

"If you untie, I can show where you like it the most."  Mike says with a tempting offer, but Will looks up seeing Mike pull at the tie needingly making Will shake his head and Mike let out a needy whine as Will pumps Mike faster.

The brunette soon finds his prostate gasping at the pleasurable sensation as he rubs it gently, Mike letting out another hungry whine for the boy as Will suppresses a smirk appearing on his face.

The werewolf adds a second finger and presses his prostate again, making him lean on Mike as he uses his other hand to move to Mike's tip, rubbing it softly making the ravenette  thrust up and moan loudly, arching his back in the sudden pleasure making Will pause.

He rubs the tip again, a little harsher with his thumb as Mike let's out another loud moan, his eyes closing as he pulls on the tie, his movements restricted as he tries to move his body to get more friction.

"You like it here too.."  will acknowledges as Mike blushes hard at the statement, closing his eyes from the embarrassment.

Will licks his lips, putting Mike on edge as he tugs at the restraints again.

"Please. Let me touch you..."  Mike begs feeling the heat rise in his body as Will shakes his head again, letting out a playful hum.

"Mm. Mm. Today I'm treating you."  Will says adding a third finger making him moan as Moke closes his eyes, feeling like hes in agony of not being able to touch Will as the boy becomes more and more of a hot, panting mess.

Will then slips his fingers out and gets off the bed, not before giving Mike another pump making Mike shiver at the student pleasure.

The brunette comes back with a condom and rips it open, he then places it on Mike's tip, using his fingers to push it down on Mike's member making the ravenette gasp the sensation, bucking his hips a little.

"Just be a bit more patient.. then I'll untie you."  Will asks softly in an amused tone as Mike shivers from Wills soft touch, the brunette moving his hands up and down the Vampires chest, gently rubbing his fingers on Mike's pink nubs.

Will then sits up a little and positions himself before slowly moving down Mike's member, the ravenette moaning softly as Will pants at the pleasure.

Mike impatiently growls before thrusting up making Will gasp as Mike's member hits Will's prostate.

They stay still for a minute as Will pants and shivers feok the sudden pleasure before he starts moving up and down a little.

Mike thrusts up, his arms still pulling harshly on the tie as he huffs and moans loudly.

The sounds of them moaning and moving filling the air as Will starts to move faster.

It was pleasure, both the stimulation and view for Will, watching Mike frantically thrust for more pleasure, a desperate look in his eyes, but the feeling of Will thrusting down making the ravenette moan and feeling the pleasure himself.

"Mike i-im already close."  Will says with a needh moan as Mike huffs pulling the tie hard enough to make it snap, making the brunette go wide eyed in shock not able to stop Mike from pushing the smaller male onto his back on the bed.

"W-wait Aah~!"  Will protests with a moan, but it was too late, Mike starts pounding into him with as much for as he wants, making Will cry out another moan, Mike moan softly as well.

"Let's see how you like just by coming from my dick."  Mike says with a fake scowl as Will gasps in the overwhelming pleasure of Mike continuosly thrusting on his prostate.

Soon Will arches his back letting out a drawled out moan, his body spasming  as he cums all over his chest, Mike then letting out a moan as he arches his back, cumming into the condom.

"If you're gonna tie me up next time.... make sure it's with a stronger bind~."  Mike says before leaning down and kissing Will deeply, the brunette kissing back before Mike grabs Wills arms and starts moving again.

"W-wait!  What's are you doing?"  Will asks as Mike smirks.

"This is your punishment for not letting me touch you."  Mike says with a smirk plastered on his face, Will shivering from the Vampires words.

Steamy smut to get you through your day (I hope its steamy and smutty enough lmao)

Sorry updates will be wonky again this week, thank you for your patience :3

Have a snazzy day, have fun, dont die!!

Chicken ♡♡♡