Chapter 4

Both boys walk into the mall, the werewolf, perking his ears up with excitement at all the bustle in the place.

Mike holds his hand to lead him through the crowd, Will also wrapping his fingers around the ravenette's palm.

"Where would you like to go?" Mike asks as Will looks around the place, full of colour, light and full of people, Vampires and Alpha and Beta werewolves.

"Um.. somewhere cheap?"  He says as he looks up at the vampire.  He didn't want to be a burden, like he already was for Mike's family.

The ravenette chuckles, "it's alright, I have tons of money literally laying around, I don't need to spare."  Mike assures the younger boy, smiling softly.

Will shakes his head, "no I'd like to go some where cheap, I don't need anything fancy or expensive."  Will insists as he gives Mike's hand a squeeze.

The vampire sighs, knowing Will's decision can't be swayed.  "Alrighty then."  Mike says as he leads Will to a thrift shop at the end of the plaza.

The boys looked around at the shirts, Will preferred black jeans and got two different ones, one that were just plain black, and another with a rose embroidered on the front of the upper thigh.  So he didnt fret about the pants.

He skims through the racks finding a red plaid shirt and smiles, his tail wagging with delight.

"You like that one?"  Mike asks behind the younger boy, making Will turn around with a tiny of pink on his cheeks.

He nods, "yeah,  I do."  He replies before turning back to the shirt rack finding a few solid coloured tees.

Once Will gets the shirts he likes, they head over to the changing room.

"I'll wait out here."  Mike says as he rests his body weight on the wall.  Will nods as he walks in and closes the door.

He wondered how Mike could stay so composed having an Omega with him,  all the other werewolves and vampires stared at them while they passed,  but didnt touch or threaten Will.  The mark clearly shows he's taken.

Will blushes at the thought,  being takened, like a lover..  He shakes his head, hoping the thought of it would disappear.  But the thought lingers as he gets change.

He walks out in the red plaid shirt and black Jean's with the embroidered rose, looking down in embarrassment as his tail wags a little.

Mike turns and smiles,  his cheeks tinted red as he takes in the view.  He wolf whistles playfully making them both laugh.

"This looks great on you!"  The vampire exclaims as he ruffles the younger boy's hair.

"Th-thanks."  Will replies with a stutter, trying to keep composed.

"Try out the other shirts and then we can go get you some comfy clothes to wear for sleeping."  Mike says as Will nods and closes the door.

Once Will finishes trying out the shirts and approving them, they purchase what they get and head out to another store.

Will gets an oversized hoodie and some shorts for sleeping in, reminded him of the puffy blankets he had in the Blood Market.  Kept him warm at night since they had an old vent system that barely worked.

After their small shopping spree they sit down at a table in the center plaza of the mall and eat some ice-cream.  Will eating Rocky Road and Mike eating plain chocolate.

"Thank you for taking me out."  Will says then freezes.  "I-I mean for clothes."  He adds quickly and turns his face the other way in embarrassment.