Chapter 9

Will wakes up to the sun beaming into his eyes.

He pulls the sheets over his chest and curls up a little, forgetting that they just wiped off their mess and feel asleep right then and there.

He wags his tail at the thought of Mike being jealous over a small thing.

A grin tugs on his face as he looks at Mike still fast asleep.

Admiring his pale skin and freckled face.

His soft thin pink lips and wavy black hair.

He still couldn't process the fact he was this vampire's boyfriend.. An Omega wolf with a Vampire? You'd expect that vampire to eat him up.

But no, Mike sees him as an individual that is equal.

An individual he loves so much, but Will doesn't know that.

The ravenette opens his eyes and catches Will staring, the werewolf then smiling at the older boy.

"Good morning Mike." The brunette says softly as Mike reaches his hand over to Will's cheek, rubbing it gently.

The younger boy's ears tilt back in pleasure and his eyes lid a little to the soft, pleasant touch.

"Good morning Cutie." He replies back softly as he watches Will's reactions, thinking they are adorable.

Will chuckles and sighs contently, then leans in and pecks Mike on the lips.

But it gradually turns into a passionate kiss, the vampire getting on top of Will as their lips move in a slow yet strong rhythm.

The werewolf opens his mouth a little, allowing Mike to dart his tongue in, the room soon filled with heavy breaths and small moans.

Mike starts touching Will's chest, moving his hands up and down the smaller frame, earning small whimpers as they continusly kiss.

Soon Will is patting his hand on Mike's back to tell him to stop, so that he can breath.

When Mike pulls back Will gasps and pants a little. "Dont you think that was kinda intense for just waking up?" The brunette asks as Mike smirks and chuckles.

"Maybe for you, but I enjoyed it very much." Mike says moving his hands away and laying back down beside Will, but closer, nuzzling his face into the crook of the werewolf's neck.

Will realized over the past few weeks that Mike can be really cuddly and affectionate when he wants to.

He will always come over for a hug or a small kiss if he needs it, or a simple cuddle if he had a rough day.

And Will was happy he could be there to support Mike that way.

He snuggles into Mike as well and both boys lay there, content with what they are doing.

Mike plays with Will's hair, running his finger gently through the locks as he looks into the younger boy's hazel eyes.

"I have to go out today. My dad wants me to attend a business meeting with him to learn about them." He sighs as Will chuckles, the boredom in Mike's voice clear.

"Will you be fine on your own today? I mean with my mom and my sisters." He asks making Will laugh then pretend to glare.

"You dont think I can handle being alone?" He gasps dramatically as he tilts his ears and smirks.

Both boys chuckle and snuggle up against eachother again.

"I'll be fine, your mom is really nice, Nancy doesnt come near me much, she thinks I stink of you. And Holly is an angel." Will explains as Mike smiles with relief, happy that the rest of his family actually treats him decently.