Chapter 22

Will walks down the hallway  cautiously, scanning every door as his ears twitch everywhich way.

He didnt run into that Troy guy again.  Once he reaches his apartment, he fumbles getting his key and turns it, opening the door to reveal a vampire waiting for him eagerly.

Will chuckles as he closes the door.  "Were you waiting there for me all day?"  He asks as the ravenette chuckles walking towards Will and giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

"No, that would be weird." Mike replies with a chuckle as both boys then hug.

In their silence Mike sniffs, then reaches for Will's collar sniffing it.

"Someone grabbed you."  Mike says with a raised eyebrow, Will nodding his ears tilting down a little.

"Uhh yeah, this guy and this girl came walking into the convience store, he saw me, pulled me towards him by my collar and-"

"Kissed you?" Mike interupts with a scowl.

"No!  Let me finish what I have to say before you jump to conclusions."he huffs as Mike let's go of Will's shirt.

"He said I smelled like 'him' didnt know who he was referring to though... you?  I dont know.."  will mumbles in thought as Mike crosses his arms thinking.

"His... girlfriend said his name though, Troy.."  Will mumbles as he walks into the kitchen washing his hands to make some food.  But Mike stood frozen on the spot, his eyebrow twitching from hearing that name.

"Will."  He says in a serious tone making the boy stop his puttering around.

"What did this Troy look like."  He asks looking angry almost.

"Uh curly black locks like yours, except no freckles,  and he's also got brown eyes too, but I think a bit lighter than yours." Will explains as Mike places a hand onto his face.

"Why the fuck is he here, dear lord."  Mike mumbles.

"Will...  that was my ex...  that I told you about."  Mike says in a soft but serious tone.

Will tenses up, that was the jerk who treated Mike poorly!?  The boy who fucked him up so badly...

"O-oh...  I see." Will says softly but then walks over to the vampire and grabs his shoulders with reassurance.

"Well we wont let some.... uh... dickhead ruin our runaway.  He can't mess with us."  Will says faltering at the nickname but continued to show confidence making Mike smile and chuckle.

They kiss again, a sweet and long one this time.

"Omegas are so underrated, look at you and your confidence babe."  Mike says smiling making Will blush a little.

The rest of their day wasn't eventful like Will's was,  Mike got a job at the grocery store as a cashier, but hes hoping soon he'll beable to be the manager of the place if he works hard enough.

"We now both have jobs."  Will says before Mike kisses him. "A home."  He says afterwards but then gets another needy kiss from the boy beside him on the bed.

Will pauses waiting to see what happens. "If you're done, let me have you."  Mike begs making them both laugh.

Will opens his mouth to say something but is silent for a bit.

"We got food." Will says before Mike pounces on him and kisses him for a third time.

"Geez, you're horny."  Will says as his tail wags little.

Nah I just wanna touch you cutie."  The ravenette responds before kissing Will's neck making the brunette gasp at the touch.

While Mike works away at Wills neck, the werewolf softly touches the cartilage on Mike's ears, making the boy on top of him blush and pause before continuing.