Chapter 28

Heyy so I've been requested to make a smol sketch of the hideout and what it roughly looks like to give a visual.  So hopefully this suffices 😊✌

× × ×

"Okay great."  Robin says standing up as she goes to a small cupboard in the kitchen and grabs a wallet.

"Keith come along.  We will be out for a bit so, why dont you guys eat and chill okay?"  She says smiling before walking out the door leaving Steve, Mike and Will alone.

Steve looks at them and gets up from the table.  "I'm gonna go stay on lookout you guys do what you want.  Come to me if theres trouble."  He says in his happy normal tone before leaving the room to go upstairs.

Will and Mike look at eachother before going to the fridge to see what they could eat.  Will grabs some butter and bread as Mike grabs some tomatoes and leftover bacon.

They prep some sandwiches for themselves and a few for Steve.

"I'll be back in a minute."  Will says as he walks through the doors to the front of the store.

As the brunette walks in he notices how dusty it is, and a disgusting stench coming from the front, finding a few dead decaying mice he scrunched his nose a little before heading to the second floor.

There he found no decor, it must've been an apartment since there were small walls but mainly open space.  It felt a lot colder up there which made the werewolf shiver a little as he looks out the window seeing it snow again.

He walks up again greeted by the cold crisp wind.  He walks over to Steve who's holding some binoculars and looking towards the east were the Indtitute is.

"Hey."  Will says quietly as Steve turns around and nods his head smiling.

"Hey there, hmmm that looks so fucking good."  The human says eagerly as he takes the plate and sniffs it.

"Thank you."  He says looking up at Will making the werewolf smile and wag his tail.

"Hey just a quick question."  Steve says in a muffled voice after taking a large bite of the sandwich.

Will nods and raises a brow waiting for the boy to finish his bite.

"Does Mike ever control you?  You know their special pure blood powers." Steve asks as Will looks at him astonished.

"No he doesnt, but,  how did you know he was a pure blood." Will asks with shock as Steve chuckles.

"He looks exactly like Mike wheeler.  Son of Ted wheeler, who is a pure blood married to a pureblood.  Hes Mike wheeler right?"  Steve asks after his explanation, Will still shocked how he figures it out.  Not that it mattered since Steve was not their enemy.

"Yeah he is.  But hes nothing like his father, hes better."  Will says as he peers over the rooftop onto Hawkins taking in the winter scenery.

"The mark doesnt smell for me but he bit you hard by the looks of it... I just wanted to you know."  He says shrugging trying to imply that he wants to make sure Mike isnt oppressing him.

"You have to trust me that Mike isnt who you may think he is.  Hes kind and caring and he doesnt treat humans and werewolves like other vampires.  He means a lot to me and I would do anything in the world just to see his smiling face."  Will confesses as he blushes a little aware of Steve just staring at him.

"That sounds pretty genuine." Steve says softly as Will nods feeling his eyes ting a little at the tears threatening to fall down.

"I love him so much.."  Will says quietly his ears flicking a little at the cold air.