Chapter 29

Mike positions himself behind Will before slowly pushing in, the vampire groaning as Will let's out another loud moan, the air in the small room starting to smell more and more like sweat and sex.

Will tries moving his hips but is stop immediately by the ravenette and his hands, holding the werewolf in place.

"You were being such a good until know, what happened~?"  Mike asks as Will pants and whines impatiently needing more friction and pleasure from the other boy.

Mike chuckles before raising his hand and slapping Will's arse earning a gasp from the brunette.

Will closes his eyes, it didnt hurt, he didnt do it hard but it felt strange, he turns his head to see Mike looking back at him.

"Will you be good now?"  Mike asks as he rubs his hand softly over the are he slapped making Will blush harder before turning back to face the door nodding desperately.

Mike chuckles as he starts thrusting into the brunette, both moaning and panting as Mike picks up the pace.

Will presses his hands against the door as he feels himself losing his kind from the pleasure.

The ravenette turns the dial up again as he reaches for Will's member in the other making Will gasp and thrust forward at the pleasure.

"You're dripping so much precum,  that horny~?"  Mike asks as he rubs the tip with his thumb making Will let out another loud moan.

"Th-the vibrator and y-you Aah~."  Will tries to explain as Mike let's god of Will's member and continues to thrust faster into the werewolf.

"Well I'm glad I'm making you feel this good, because you're making me feel so good too."  Mike says before thrusting in faster, a few moans escaping from his mouth as he pleasures then both.

Will let's out another whine as he starts feeling the coil in his stomach unwrap.  "M-Mike ik gonna cum."  He says between gasps and moans as Mike lifts one of Will's legs up to get a better angle and thrusts in again earning a loud moan from Will.

"Mike~!"  Will moans out his boyfriends name as Mike moans arching his back and has his orgasm.

Will then gasps as his body spasms, his semen dripping down the door as Mike continues to thrust into Will, doing it until he stops have his orgasm.

Will continues to moan and pant as the vibrator continues to vibrate strongly on Will's shaft.  The brunette slides down to the ground after Mike pulls out and kneels beside the werewolf, pulling off the virbator gently making Will moan softly before the sensation leaves.

All that is left was the intoxicating smell of sweat and sex, Mike's sense, the sound of their breathing and Steve's footsteps down the stairs..

Will gasps his ears flicking everywhich way.  Steve...

"Steve's coming."  He says looking at Mike both blushing as they frantically get their boxers and pants back on and clean up the place before putting the vibrator back in the bag.  Luckily there's a garbage bin in the room where Mike could place the tissues and the condom in before they frantically open the door, Mike accidentally moving faster than Will infront of him causing them to fall.

They look up seeing Steve towering them, Will's ears tilt down with embarrassment as he wags his tail a little, his grin showing guilt as Mike shows the same fringe getting off of Will.

Steve looks at them both with an unamused face, looks at the closet and back at them.

"I... dont need to know...  or wanna know... but just uh get more spruced up, Robin and Keith will be back soon, saw them walking bagckwith the bags of costumes."  He says rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly as the werewolf gets up, Mike helping him before they nod their heads and walk over to their sleeping bags, Mike placing his back pack down and Will sitting on his sleeping bag embarrassed.