Chapter 32

Mike wakes up his breathing fast and his eyes bright poppy red.

He felt so hungry  even though he fed on Will two days ago.  The ravenette picks up his phone seeing it's only five in the morning.

"Shit."  He mumbles quietly into his hands before looking at Will with hungry eyes.  Was this feeling because there was another vampire around?  He read that pure blood get protective and defensive about what's theirs when another pureblood is near them at a certain range.

That explains the incident with his father...  but it never happened with nancy, his mom or holly... maybe it was just males since he knows Will's gay?

He shrugs it off as his hunger starts to take over, the ravenette leans over the werewolf feeling himself starting to salivate.  Like a predator over its prey.  He hated it, this was exactly what Mike wanted to avoid.  He leans down, "Will... Will please wake up."  Mike begs quietly making Will twitch his ear from sensitivity before he wakes up turning over smiling but goes wide eyed as he sees Mike's red eyes.

"Mike what's wrong?"  He says in a croaking voice, his vocal chords also just waking up as he cups his hands over the Vampires face, Mike resting his head contently in Will's opening palms.

"Hungry."  Mike mumbles shamefully as Will chuckles.  "Well you don't usually take big gulps, like at all, maybe your body is deprived."  Will says spot on making Mike shudder needing to eat.

Will tucks the blanket away from his upper body and unbuttons his shirt, exposing his slightly bruised neck from the hickeys.

"Go ahead."  Will says quietly as Mike leans in thinking Will should regret his words as he bites quickly and deep making the brunette gasp in pain as Mike starts nursing on him

Will clenches his teeth as the pain continues, it was longer than before but it soon started to die down and starts getting aroused.

Mike continues to nurse making Will shudder from the sudden loss of blood, he grips the ravenette's shoulder as Mike stops and sits up a little, his poppy red eyes turning back to brown, no longer glowing.

Will looks up at him dazed as he takes in big gulps of breath, it was intense, he didnt like it, it was too much.  He starts feeling tears in his eyes, as Mike uses his thumb to wipe them away.

"I'm sorry."  Mike says with a guilty look as Will closes his eyes trying to keep his breathing slow and steady.

Will soon sees clearly after closing and opening his eyes seeing the pained expression on the ravenette's face.

"Its okay..  it just hurt a lot more than I expected." Will admits quietly as Mike leans down to kiss Will's cheek and soon goes down to his neck.

Soon Will starts feeling more calm and much more aroused as the vampire continues to caress and kiss Will's neck.  He starts feeling his boxers getting tight as Mike moves his hands down the brunette's sides.

"Let me make it up for you."  Mike whispers in Will's ear, the werewolf eagerly nodding his head a little before the ravenette grabs Wills member and rubs it from over his boxers earning some quiet moans.

Mike soon pulls the brunette's boxers down revealing Will's rock hard member.  He kisses Will to keep the boy quiet as he starts to pump Will's shaft making the werewolf buck up to the touch and let out a small muffled moan.

As Mike continues to pump Will quickly he licks Will's lip asking for entrance as Will parts his lip allowing it.

Mike and Will dance with their tongues, fighting dominance and Mike let's Will take it as Will's tongue enters Mike mouth, making the ravenette closes his eyes savoring the pleasurable kiss.