Chapter 27

After they decided to save Wills family and Robin's girlfriend they finished their meal before getting Will and Mike sleeping bags to beable to rest that night.

Keith and Steve suggested them to sleep in the storage closet jokingly, in case they were gonna go down making them all laugh.

As Will sets the sleeping bags on the floor across the other side of the room from where the older adult's sleeping bags were Mike came up behind him and kneeled hugging the werewolf.

"I'm sorry, Will I need to have some blood."  The ravenette says quietly so the others cant hear. 

Will's ear twitches from sensitivity of Mike's hot breath.  His own breath hitching as he kneels there.

"You can have some when we get to bed, for please be patient."  Will whispers back as he turns around to face the vampire giving him a soft kiss in the lips but Mike soon makes it passionate as he nudges Will onto the sleeping bag.

Will let's out an unexpected heady whine as Mike snakes his hand up Wills shirt.

"M-Mike not now!"  Will says with a gasp as Mike ignores the brunette's words, rubbing his thumb over Will's nipple.

But before they could go any further Steve walks in, both boys pause and look at the older brunette staring back at them.

Steve then walks out of the room and closes the door.  "I  walked in and they are already going at it."  He says making Will blush from embarrassment and Mike chuckle.

He gets of the brunette and smirks. "Fine. Later."  He agrees as Will playfully scowls.

Soon afterwards Robin walks in raising her eyebrows.  "Heard you guys were gonna get down in the dirty."  She teases as Will blushes harder.

"We didnt expect anyone to walk in."  Will says his ears tilting down in embarrassment.

Robin chuckles as Keith and Steve cautiously comes into the room, "well it's time to sleep now so, have a good night." She says softly as she turns off the light and walks over to the sleeping bags on the other side of the room, getting in her own.

As Will gets in his sleeping bag, mike wraps his arms around the boy as the brunette shifts his weight to be more close to the vampire.

Will nuzzles his face in the crook of Mike's neck as the ravenette massages Wills neck with his left hand.

Will relishes the touch as he closes his eyes at the touch, but soon sucks in his breath as Mike shuffles down to be able to kiss the brunette's neck.

The werewolf wags his tail a little as he bites hit bottom lip to hold in the moans that will want to seep out.

Mike plants soft kisses everywhere, taking his sweet slow time as Will's ears twitch with impatience but remains still as the ravenette works away on him.

Soon he starts nipping at the werewolf's neck making Will flinch since making noise wasnt an option.

Mike held in a chuckle as he watched the boy, since he was a vampire he had better vision during the night so it became amusing watching the younger boy's expressions and actions as he plays with him.

He then bites the front of Will's neck making the boy let out a little sharp whine and his body spasms from the pain, but soon let's out a shaky sigh as Mike continues to suck.

Mike runs Will's back reassuringly as the werewolf starts to relax,  theh both felt so exposed doing such act so close to other people.  But then again they did do it in a car out in the open forest.