Chapter 3

Will lays in the soft bed, his head propped up by two pillows as he stares at the wall deep in thought.

Mike has allowed Will to use a spare room for privacy.

After the little incident Will couldn't think straight for a few minutes as Mike went to the bathroom.

He had to compose himself before they went down to dinner.  Mike's father wasn't pleased that Will was being treated more like an equal than a pet.

Mike and his Father argued at eachother before Mike took his plate and Will back up to his room and they both ate there.

He blushed at the thoughtful action the vampire did for him, his tail wagging with delight at the thought.

He then sighs and touches the bruised spot on his neck, still tingling with the sensation of Mike still teasing the spot.

It makes the werewolf shiver, but his thought is interrupted by a knock on the door, Mike opened it slightly before speaking.

"Will?  May I come in?"  He asks as the brunette quickly moves his hand away from his throat his ears tilting up with a little excitement.

"U-um yes come in."  He replies as he grabs his collar of his shirt trying to move it so that it covered the love bite.

Mike walks in seeing the werewolf sitting up and trying to compose himself together, making the vampire smirk.

"I just came to say goodnight, and I hope that you are comfortable."  Mike says as he sits down on the bed putting his hand on Will's knee, making the smaller boy freeze at the touch.

Will looks up accidentally locking eye contact with Mike, both boys staring at eachother, Will blushing a little.

He takes in Mike's face,  his dark brown eyes, his face painted with little freckles all over his cheeks and his nose, and his plump pink-ish lips pulled in a smirk.

"Um well that's sweet of you, thank you.  I hope you have a goodnight as well."  He replies softly as he reverts his gaze away from the vampire, knowing he got found out, checking Mike out.

Mike chuckles then gets up,  "well see you tomorrow then, come to my room around 8:00, I'll have breakfast ready for you then."  He explains as he watches the small werewolf get under his covers, his tail wagging happily.

Will nods and gives a small smile as Mike closes the door, blushing beet red.

× × ×

Will wakes up to the sun beaming in his room, he turns over to the side desk seeing the digital clock say 7:45  making him wag his tail.

He gets out of bed and makes it neatly before walking out of the guestroom and walking down the hall to Mike's room.

He knocks on the door softly and is immediately pulled in by the hand once the door swung open,  revealing the tall ravenette smiling down at him.

Will yelps at the sudden movement making both of them laugh.  "You scared me!"  He exclaims as Mike ruffles his hair.

"Sorry, sorry"  the vampire apologizes as he closes the door behind them.  "Anyways here's breakfast."  He says as he points towards the two plates at the desk filled with bacon eggs and a biscuit each, making the werewolf wag his tail happily.

Both boys sit down at the table and start eating, "thank you so much!  This is so good!"  Will exclaims as  his tail wags harder and shoves his mouth with bacon.  Mike chuckles at the cute sight and continues eating his food.

The smaller boy pauses his feast for a second and looks up at Mike with an eye brow cocked up.  "Don't you need to eat- or drink blood to survive?"  Will asks with confusion as Mike pauses and looks up.