Chapter 18

"Got the bags?"

"Yes."

"Your clothes?"

"Yea."

"What belongings are you taking with us?"  Will asks after checking off the boxes as Mike tries to shove in one last thing.

They made sure to minimize the amount of items Mike could bring since they had to be quiet and quick to leave.

"Some clothes, toothbrush, phone, your virbrator-"

"Thank you. Okay.  Good to know."  Will interupts with a blush.

They decided to move to a small town near a lake that wasnt too far,  there was a nice apartment building by the lake and below it was a convience store Will planned to work at.

Mike was gonna try to work in the business industry again if he could.

But before they could even leave they in obviously needed to say far well to there friends.

"Have you told your mom and Nancy about what we are doing?" Will asks as Mike closes his last bag and sits in the bed with the werewolf, wrapping his arms around the boy for comfort.

"Yeah."  He sighs. "My mom is so proud of me, surprised that I wanted to move but she supports our relationship and our choice to move."  Mike explains as Will wags his tail with happiness, happy that Mike's mother is okay with this.

"Nancy is proud of us too, just maybe next time dont use holly's toys to have our fun, wink wink nudge nudge, the leash."  Mike explains making Will blush hard.

He'd never forget the day they played with that, the way Mike looked at him and teased him and called him..  a good boy.

He swallows at the thought and tries to compose himself as Mike kisses his neck.

"I told Holly we are going for a vacation but that she can ask mom when she wants to see us." Mike adds as Will smiles.

But frowns at the thought of Ted Wheeler, "what about your-"

"Dad?  Didnt tell him."  Mike interupts and says bluntly as Will nods his head in silence.

They were both afraid how it would go, if they got caught leaving.  Worried for Will's life.

"Well... now that we got everything else done, let's have a visit with our friends, also Dustin is coming."  Mike says softly as Will smiles and wags his tail.

The two boys set up the room in the basement to look al nice with party streamers and balloons, their excuse to Mike's dad was a D&D campaign.

The statement was only half true though.  They are gonna play a D&D game, but say good bye, then leave.

Will tilts his ears back to the basement door, hearing g the door bell and walks upstairs.

The brunette opens the door greeted by El, Dustin, Lukas and Max all together, making him wags his tail and his ears perk with excitement.

"Hey guys  please come in!" Will says as Mike comes upstairs and greets everyone too.

They all go down stairs and chat, hangout and take pictures.

Mike's mother comes down stairs with some treats and says to make sure to keep it down incase Mikes father hears them talking about the move.

"But seriously." Lucas says between crunches of the cookie he starts eating.  "Where are you moving again?"  He asks as Max scoffs with amusement.

Will and Mike chuckle. "As we explained, the small village a bit north of here, with the lake." Mike whispers, but has an amused smile on his face.