Chapter 43

Will watches as Mike leans down, spreading the brunette's legs apart with one hand, the other holding the ring and lowering it down to Wills member.

Will gasps as he feels the cold metal slide down his length, Mike's warm fingers following after, moving softly until it hits the base of Wills shaft.  The brunette thrusts his hips at the friction, moaning a little, the vampire moving his thumb towards the tip, rubbing it with some pressure, precum dribbling down as Will let's out another moan.

"So cute~."  Mike comments as he moves his other than towards the werewolf's chest, twisting Will's right nipple making the younger male let out a whine, arching his back as he tugs at the restraints.

Mike feels his member getting harder at the sight of Will at his mercy.

Will chokes out another moan as the ravenette let's go of Wills member, reaching out for the younger boys left nipple, rubbing it with his thumb.

"Mike~  Aah~"  Will cries out as he bucks his hips, Mike raising an eyebrow with an amused expression.

"Yes, Will~?"  He asks teasingly as he then let's go of the brunette's nipples, leaving the boy no more pleasure as he stands up  moving the werewolf's brown locks away from his eyes.

Will's hazel eyes look at Mike's chocolate ones.  "More please."  Will begs as he tilts his head away from embarrassment, his ears tilting down as he spreads his legs a little, his member throbbing as the ring denies his orgasm.

Mike clicks his tongue disapprovingly as he slaps Will's thigh lightly, will gasping at the touch as he closes his eyes, opening his mouth to speak.

"Sir. please."  He whines as Mike smirks leaning down and kissing Will's lips, the brunette instantly kissing back, needing any kind of touch.

"What do you want more of cutie~?"  Mike asks as the werewolf closes his eyes feeling the heat rise in his cheeks even more.

"Touch.. down there.. sir.."  Will pleads as Mike watches the brunete spread his legs more, the older boy smirking at the sight of Will's desperate actions.

"Where down here~?"  Mike asks as he slides his hand down Will's chest, towards his stomach and almost touches the younger boy's member, but then takes his hand away, making Will buck a little wanting to have friction.

"My-my... my cock.."  Will begs, closing his eyes feeling the embarrassment rise in his chest.  "A-and.. my hole.. Sir.."  Will finishes as he watches Mike grab the brunette member, pumping it quickly as Eill cries out in pleasure.

He restains his own hips as he feels himself trying to buck up, but thought that may get him in trouble again.

He let's out needy whines and moans as Mike continues to pump at his fast pace, Will letting out more loud moans.

"Mike!  Mike I'm gonna-"

Before he could finish he closes his eyes, spasming slightly but it ends quickly, only precum dribbling from his tip, no actual cum.

He opens eyes seeing Mike has stopped touching his member, watching Will's reaction.

"You cant come~  forgot you had this on?"  Mike asks as he pokes at the cock ring softly, the touch making Will squirm.

"Then let me cum please, sir."  Will begs desperately as Mike shakes his head no.

"Patience Will."  He says as he grabs some lubes from the drawer and kneels infront of Will opening the bottle and pouring some onto his fingers.

"I, get to cum first." He says in a seductive tone making Will shiver and nod his head.

Mike presses his finger on Will's hole, it clenches at the touch as Will closes his eyes waiting for Mike's fingers to insert into him.