Chapter 42

I dont usually write anything at the start, but this is the outfit Mike is wearing during their sexy time-

They were on their second hallmark movie and Will and Mike were done, the sexual tension between the two as they stared at the screen, not even paying attention to the story, arises as they touched eachother at times.

Mike would get a bit more handsy when Jonathan and Joyce were watching the movie with all their focus, resulting in the brunette being semi hard.

Will gets up and quickly grabs Mike hand, pulling the older boy off the sofa.

"Its getting late, we are gonna go to bed.  Goodnight!  Merry christmas."  He says thing to hide his perky member, walking away to his room, Mike following him.

When they get in, Jonathan looks at his mom, her ears tilting backwards towards Mike and Wills direction.

"Turn up the volume, Jonathan."  She says with a smile as she looks back at the t.v, Jonathan smirking to himself as he presses the button on the T.V remote, hopefully blocking out Mike and Wills noises.

Before Will could even turn around to lock the door, Mike pushes Will against it, his lips locking with the werewolf's as Will kisses back with a needy whine.

Mike then stops holding Wills wrists above the brunette's head, Wills ears tilting down as he let's out a shuddering breath, watching the vampire smirk.

"I want you to take a quick shower.  When you get out, there will be something for you to wear~."  Mike whispers in Will's ear, making the boy shiver and gasp, closing his eyes and squeezing his legs together feeling the heat rise in his body.

The werewolf swallows feeling his adam's apple bob, he nods his head as he turns around to open the door, gasping as Mike gropes his behind, Will turning back blushing as Mike smirks.

"And dont touch yourself~."  He adds as Will nods averting his gaze away from Mike, otherwise he'd melt.

He walks out and heads to the bathroom closing he door and leaves it unlocked for Mike to leave whatever attire he was gonna make Will wear.

As Will showers Mike comes in quietly, placing the red collar onto the counter tip by the sink, a white shirt and a little note for his boyfriend before leaving and allowing the door make noise, Will's ears twitch towards the door, wanting to desperately peek to see what Mike left behind, but decided against it.

As he turns off the shower he opens the curtain looking directly at his towel and not the sink as he dries off.

When he finishes he looks at the sink, his heart beating faster as he sees the bright red leash and white shirt.

He feels his member twitch at the sight of the attire.

Once he dries off he picks up the note blushing furiously.