Chapter 31

Murray sets his glass down, looking determined. "Okay so do you guys have a plan?"  He says look around the circle if people and Ribin nods her head.

She pulls out the map and dumps her supplies on the table.

"We think we've found the location and we got wolf ears and tails for Mike and Steve to blend in."  She explains as Murray looks at the map with an impressed expression.

"That is indeed their location, I've actually been there." He says making everyone look at him with confusion and get tense with fear.

"Calm down I dont work there.  They wanted me to apply to the job and wh I first saw them at my door I was gonna refuse what ever the fuck they were gonna offer me...  but it gave me an idea and I asked them to give me a tour around The Institute to see if I wanted the job."  He says as Robin and Kejth growl, Steve glaring and Will and Mike watching in almost disbelief.

"Did you guys not hear me say I didnt want the job!?  I asked for a tour so I could see where Joyce and Jonathan were in there, but they wouldnt let me into any of the rooms that had werewolves being experimented in them..."  he says as he looks at his empty glass with shame and disappointment.

"Anyways we can definitely get there, but also how did you know that there were werewolf's who worked in The Institute as scientists and doctors?"  He asks as he gestures a hand to all of them wearing lab coats.

Steve and Robin snort in disbelief, "we actually just took a lucky guess, Keith, Will and Mike had to tag along with our theory basically."  Robin says before they burst out laughing, Murray looking unamused but impressed, and the others just watching, uncertain if they should add anything into the conversation.

"Well once you guys are done laughing we will make fake IDs for you guys, but actually before we get to that we need Will to not be a scientist."  He explains looking towards the brunette who raises an eyebrow curiously.

"Like they'd let a bunch of scientist walk around not experimenting on werewolves or go to a certain area of the building.  We need Will to be our quote on quote experiment.."  he explains further as everyone is now staring at Will who shuffles closer to Mike.

"If you're comfortable with that.."  Murray adds with a shrug.

"It would make it more believable to be honest if we supposedly caught you and went on from there, since you are already wanted."  Robin adds with a shrug as Will looks at the table deep in thought.

He was not comfortable eith this idea, not at all....  but if it gave them an advantage the sacrifice of his anxiety and stress was worth it..

"I'll do it.." he says looking up at Murray who looks a bit unconvinced making Will irritated in a way as he stands up and glares.

"Just because I'm an Omega doesnt mean I cant be confident in my choices."  He says coldly at the older vampire, Mike grabbing Will's hand to tug gently to make the brunette sit down.

Murray doesnt respond and nods as Will feels a sense of control in his own choices, he sits down letting out a silent sigh since he could still feel everyone's eyes in him.

"Okay, then let's continue.." Murray says as everyone then watches him.

Throughout their discussion they talked about how they would get to The Institute, how they'd dress up, practiced talking to eachother about experiments and werewolves.

Keith will be taking the roll as the driver and the lookout in the car while everyone else is inside.  Robin, Steve and Mike are some doctors who will be doing a "check up" on Will but are really all gonna go and shoo other doctors and scientists out of the rooms while they help werewolves escape.  Lastly Murray is going to be a guard outside each room as they help the werewolves escape and leave.