Chapter 14

It was dark in the van, all Will could hear was the sobs, weeping and hitched breaths from the rest of the werewolves in the enclosed space.

Some kept repeating to themselves in hoarse whispers: "I'm a failure"  "I'm an omega"  "mom, dad, help"

Will tilts his ears to his head to muffle out the sounds of their voices as he sits there patiently.

It felt long and the more he continued hearing the engine run, the more he knew he was farther away from home, from Jonathan, from his mom.

Once the vehicle stopped, all the children in the van were greeted by workers with nice navy blue uniforms, gloves, sneers and smirks plastered on their faces.

They each quickly grabbed the little werewolves harshly, tugging at their hair, or yanking their constrained arms.

Will was pulled by his arms quickly, he yelps and is welcomed by a towering building, dark and what seemed like a hell hole.

He gets pushed through the doors, the werewolves and the handlers in a single line.

There was a big grey door with a small window in it and a guard beside it.  The guard entered a pin and the door buzzed and opened showing Will a dark dim lighted hallway, with rows and rows of large cages, more like cells.

They follow through, werewolves in the cages looking at them with dull eyes and small frowns.  The older look werewolves showed pity and sadness in their eyes for the newcomers and others told them, "welcome to Hell pups."

Will was encaged in a small cell,  he was shoved in and was struggling to get up because he was still bound.

"W-wait my bonds-"  "Quiet Twerp! Your own handler will get you unstuck, little fucker."  The worker said with a scoff before leaving Will to his own devices.

Will tilts his ears down in fear and obeys, staying silent as the worker walks off.  The ground was cold and he starts to shiver a little, but stayed silent.

It was probably hours before he heard someone walking by, the new sound from all the sobbing and weeping from the other werewolves in their cages.

A curly haired werewolf stops at Will's cell and unlocks it and closes it.

Will flinches and instantly struggles to stay away from werewolf coming close to him.

"Hey hey, it's okay, thank goodness they didnt break you like the others."  The blonde says softly as Will stops struggling and looks up at the older werewolf.

"I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to unbind your bonds and take off the stupid muzzle."  He assures Will as he comes closer, Will flinches but stays in the same spot.

"That's it."  He says as he takes off the muzzle, the pain of the straps leaving, his skin relieved from the pressure.