Chapter 20

Will wakes up to the sound of Mike's snoring in his ear.  He opens his eyes slightly surprised by the new scenery but realizes what happened yesterday.

he turns over to the side of the bed checking the time on their alarm clock seeing the time is after 8 and smiles as he stretches a little while yawning.

They really left.. they really did it.  Will flicks his ears up towards the window on his left, listening to the sound a of lake, the small waves splashing once it reaches land.

He finally gets up but is pulled back down by the ravenette's arm earning a Yelp from the werewolf.

"Good morning to you too."  Will grumbles as Mike laughs hugging the boy close to his chest then starts to kiss the back of his neck.

"Will I didnt get the chance to drink any yesterday, could I?"  Mike asks in a soft tone the made Will shiver a little.

"Of course Mike.  You need your nutrients."  Will replies quietly before starting g to relax as Mike continues kissing his neck and feeling up and down Will's chest.

Will closes his eyes at the sensation before grunting to the quick pain of Mike's bite.

But soon that pain turned to a strange sensation to a pleasurable one.  As Mile continued to take small gulps Will starts panting and moves his hands to cover his hard-on.

'Hard??? Like a time like this??  Good lord..' Will thinks as Mike starts licking the small wound and the blood almost trickling onto their bed sheets.

The ravenette soon moves his hands finding Wills and tries to pry them away unsuccessfully.

"Hard~?" Mike chuckles a Will sighs.

"We cant! I have my job interview in the afternoon and we need to get groceries."  The brunette states as Mike fake pouts, he notices Will's hands arent stiff in place and pries them open and starts to rub his hand over Will's member making Will gasp.

"Mike!"  Will snaps but starts blushing and letting out soft moans.

Mike smirks and pulls the werewolf's underwear down letting the throbbing hard member stand up.

"Since I got my treat I'll just quickly give you yours."  Mike explains as he starts pumping Will's member earning a louder moan.

Will decided to let him do it feeling more aroused in the moment.  The brunette bucks his hips to Mike's rythm, happy that he was allowed to.

"Does it fell good babe~?"  Mike asks teasingly as his other hand reaches forward and runs the tip quickly earning a gasp before a loud moan from the boy infront of him.

Will nods his head, unable to speak from the pleasure making the ravenette chuckle at the sight.

Pretty soon Wilk feels the knot in his stomach starting to uncoil.

"M-Mike i-im gonna c-cum soon Ah-."  Will says quietly invetween moans as he bucks faster into Mike's hand.

"That's it~."  The vampire says in a low tone making Will shiver and spasm, moaning loudly as the semen pools onto Mike's hand.

The older male brought his hand to his mouth and licks the semen off earning a look of disgust from the brunette making them both laugh.

"Good.  Now that we both are finish, let's get changed and see the beautiful town we decided to move into." Mike says softly before they jumped out of bed and got ready to explore.

× × ×

When Will walked our of the Apartment building his ears felt the wave a chillyness hit him on his ears.  His ears flicking with sensitivity as he sniffs the air.