Chapter 13

*homophobic slurs and homophobia in this chapter, dont like, dont read*

Will sticks his tongue out in concentration.  His hazel eyes only paying attention to the paper below him, his hand moving delicately with the pencil crayon.

He lifts the paper up, his ears tilting up too and his tail wagging furiously.

He dashes out of his room and runs up to Joyce, the older werewolf looking down at the brunette with a soft smile.

"Look mom!  It's a spaceship, a rainbow spaceship!"  The young boy exclaims with bright eyes as Joyce chuckles and makes a shocked expression as she kneels down to Will.

"Amazing work!  You'll be a great artist when you grow up- oh wait, you already are one." She says happily as she pets Will's head, the young brunette closing his eyes with satisfaction.

"I'm gonna go show Jonathan!"  Will explains as he dashes out of the kitchen to the living room where Jonathan and their dad, Lonnie are sitting on the Chesterfield.

The young werewolf turns up to the older brother with a huge grin and flips the drawing over to show Jonathan.

"Whoa, that's really good Will.  What is the space ship called?"  The older werewolf says as he watches Will's grin get bigger.

"A rainbow ship!"  He days happily, but instantly regrets it when Lonnie starts laughing.

A dark laugh as the alpha male gets up from the couch and glares at Will.

"Of course it's a rainbow ship, you little fag." His father sneers as Will instantly tilts his ears back and his tail close to his legs.

"Dont fucking say that to him!"  Jonathan snaps back as his father gives the beta werewolf a glare.

"I'm just telling my son what he is."  Lonnie sneers as Joyce walks in her hands on her hips.

"DO NOT SPEAK TO OUR SONS THAT WAY-"

The yelling gets louder as their parents argue, Jonathan looking dumbfounded and Will on the floor whimpering and curled in a ball.

His older brother quickly scoops Will up and soothes him with shushes and a tight squeeze as he takes the younger werewolf to his room.

Jonathan sets the younger boy down on his bed as they hear muffled shouting outside the room, the older werewolf cranking the volume on the radio and playing "should I stay or should I go".

Will sits up, no longer paying attention to the sounds of their parents arguing and Jonathan sits beside him, nodding his head to the beat.

Will bobbing his head as well, "you like it?"  Jonathan asks his ears perking up as Will nods, "yeah it's cool!"  Will replies with a grin.