GOT FRIENDS AND BIG BROTHER:

Innaya:"oky i am not saying anything".......

Then they all left.....i look shehry he seem to so happy but not showing.....i think,it take a time to understand him......after that i had my lunch and done some home chores.......

NEXT DAY:

I wake up early as i know that they all were coming to help me.....i brush my teeth..

Came downstair make breakfast for myself......after that i decided to start some painting on a wall......first i start from livingroom........

Dingdong....dingdong....dingdong....

I open the door they all were here but their are two ladies also......i invited them in......

Vick:"hey! This is nosh my sister and hira ati girlfriend........they come here to help you"i introduce them to her........

Me:"hello!how are you...thankz for coming" i shake hand with them......"we are good"nosh said....

"Oky lets start it"ati said.....we all start first we do living room then kitchen then both the bed room.....i between 4 hour that we all were doing work without a break......

"Hey!guys have some break because we were doning our work since 4 hour"....everyone except it but shehry"no i dnt want any break i am ok with it"he said rudly.....

"As you wish"i said mr rude i whisper.....

Then we all came and sit on sofa for some relex i made coffee for them then we start watching db video and making fun of them............

Sain:"oky listen guys as you know that we all working and innaya"i cut him off aya "oky!oky aya you are not able to cook anything so why not we went out for lunch as it going to luch time already"........

Me:"oky!thats great".........

Shehry: "you guys are my friend haaann...i am doing work all alone and non of you come and see me"????.........

Hira: "we call you shehry but you didnt come".......

Shehry:"so what if you say it agin"i am looking aya???.......

Me:"does he want me to point him to come..why should he want that??i gave him a surprise look.......

Ati: "oky!shehry we are sorry.....hey we are going out for a luch after we finish all the work".........

Me:i saw him he was standing with a paint roller in his hand and the paint drop was on the floor......."hey!man look what have you done with my floor......me,hira and nosh appi already clean it and you mess it again"......

Shehry:"so that not my problem?if it mess clean it with your self"......

Me: how rude he is i get up and pick paint bucket "hey!shehryaar"he turn around i throw all paint on him.......

Shehry:"WTH!ye kya kia tumney".......

Me:"so thats not my problem".....i gave him a attitude.....

Shehry: "oky! Ab dekho kia karta ho ma tumharey sath"........i pick another bucket of paint and throw it on her.......

Me:"are you out off your mind".......i am in anger......

Shehry:"you start it first"....

Me: "no you start it".....

Shehry:"youuuuuuuu"........