STRANGE CALLER:

Hi everyone oky before starting it i want to tell you about one person or one character in my story that will easy to imagen his voic............

actually i am talking about Mr:AMERSH PURI he was an old acter in bolloywood.he act so many famous film he also do the role of simran father in DDLJ....

Hope you guyz knnow him preety welll...

Soooo letsssss the imaginer rideeee begggannnnnnnn..........woooooo:p

I know i am crazy :p.................
---*-------*-------*------*------*-------*

                    STRANGER CALLER

                         CHAPTER:21

"Hello!hello who is their?"........"hello babe you look hot in your night dress"babe i open my eye wide as could his voice just remind me someone......................

His voice remind me of (Amresh puri)......he sound really horro...."who is this???"I tone as i scare......."hahahahaha'and hungup the phone he laugh like evil........

I cant able so sleep whole night as his voice was still in my ear i feel so scare i pray my fajar then try to sleep but still fail.......i dnt go out today as i am so scare that someone is following me it wasnt in my head.....tthats real......no i am saad bhai chiti (tigeress) i cant stay in home i dnt wont to win him i fight for it i am strong girl...........

Beep...beep...beepbeep....it make me come out my thought it sain.....why he is messaging me at this time.....it 6 at morning......

SAIN: "hi aya yr sorry to distrub you at this time actually mom is in fever and me and shehry have some important work today so we need your help plzz yr"............

ME:"sain dnt need to say plz yr i will come in your house just in 15 mint"......

SAIN:"oky"....................

I got up and change up myself.......and went to their house.....i greet him he greet me back so "what happen to aunty"?i make ss face well actually yr she had fever and i dnt want to leave her alone all the day he make sad face............

Ooyee! Srk k duppicate chill kar i smile and pose like srk still main ho naa......he start laughing so you are the female version of srk we laugh a bit then i hear someone calling me....

Aya appi  maha she came running toward me i bend down a little and hug her so how is my little princes i brok the hug and pull her cheeck softly so that cant hurt her............she rubb her cheecks and reply i am good but mom she made sad face........

Hey! Angle she will be fine soon and i am here for her i calm her down.....we entern the house maha went up to get ready for school........i ask to sain well what would you guys usually have for breakfast he pull up his eyebrow in question hey done look me that i point a finger on him i know that my parent dnt allow my to take a glass of water with myself but that doesnt mean that i cant do house work alone......or it been a 4 month that i am heandling the house by myself...........oky oky i arrest my case he pull his both hand up as he is really arrest me i start laughing uufff notunki band nai hoti tum simblings ki........

Hmmm hum hai hi asey he pull up his shoulder in proudness i giggle.......well dad had omlet in breakfast and maha have her cerial and dnt worry about us we can haddle it by our own self......hmmmm that nice to hear atleast your brother do something by ownself i smile......hey aya were you hiding something he ask in concer i wide my eye that how he know that......no no nothing why should i hide somthing from you i remove my eye that i can lie easly are you sur......