DOST HAI YA DUSHMAN :p

Innaya pov:

We fall down on bed,his breath give me tickle on my neck and those buterfiles and insect doing kamily inside my tummy :p. His heart beat as fast as my,he pull up his face and start removing the strain which was on his face and my also.i close my eye as his touch making me nervouse.

I open my eye, my gaze ment his. His drak brown eye making me forgot everything around this world that for some more second no one of us blink our eye. He then planted a kiss on my forehead,i close my eye and fisted his sherwani. I feel him in me, he stay his lip in my forhead for some time. He pull back,his warm breath making my cheeck burn."you look breathtaking gorgeous"his voice came in my ear, i start blushing. It first time i love somone compliment or if all my life to listen a compliment for some speciall one.

"It hard for me to control" he said in harsh tone,i open my eye at once. His eye train down my lip and he touch my bare waist which make me more nervouse and scare at a same time but i feel safe as well."you are scaring me",i said almost in whisper,he smirk and come more closer,i close my eye. Our lip just about to touch...

Traashhhhhhhhhh...........

We both come to realty, he pull away to did i. I caress my dress then my hair. We both look away my gaze ment to shoes which was on floor. I pick it up"you both are here" i look at the door uroosa came toward us ,i smile and give her a shoes she hug me then we both went out leaving shehry.

"Tum dono ney koi hanky panky to nai ki"urossa whisper,i look her "what? I mean kia matlb", i stammer a bit "tum dono k rang khu ura howa tha" she smrik i slap her arm,she laugh. Uroosa went to stage and i went out because i need air to controll my senses,which was not in my controll now:p.

SHEHRYAAR POV:

I scratch my neck, shehry kia kareny ja reha tha. I know it wrong,i mean before marriage. Beta kar leyta na to bht pitai hoti teri shadi se phely apni honey wali biwi se :p. They both went out and i am still standing like an idiot.

I then went out and search for her both not found.yaar khah chali gai,zaror bura laga hoga isly chil gai. I formed then went out to search for her.she was siting on a bench near the lawn.

"Cant i sit here?" I ask her not able to look her."no" she smile i formed"asey poch rehey ho k agar mana karo gi tu nai betho gaye", she teas me."yaar innaya i...i..am so".... i cut by her in middle" why things became werid in between us?" She make cute face."may be we are getting in a strong relationship" i said she nodded.

"I am farmished lets go inside", with that said she gotup and went inside before listen me.

INNAYA POV:

I know he came here for applogise,but its not his fault totally. I also loss my control, i want to cool everything that why i divert this conversation and went inside.

I full my plate with biryani then went to sit with other,soon shehry came a.d sit next to me.we start eating then suddenly hussain remind us that we have to leave before hirra and atif. We finish our food and after telling aunty we went to waqas mustang.

I sit at back with hussain and hassan. I know they were doing this to annoy shehry. He came and found no sit left at back i formed. Waqas open front door"oye! Sit we were getting late",i force shehry. Shehry close the door and turn around to glance hussain and hassan who were smrinking. I bit my lip to controll my laughter.

After an hour we reach at hotel. Yes!we book room for them because they is no room left for them and they need privacy :p.we reach at room and start doing our work. After work finish we came back and found hirra and atif coming. I hug her"all the best" i whisper in her ear she slap me."i will come at your place tomorrow", ahe informe me i nodded then aunty came and we sat our bye.

I sit with uncle,aunty,maha and hussain. Yep! still no shehry because of my dever :p he went with waqas and other stiill forcefully:p.

HIRRA POV:

We entern in room which was given by waqas. It was beauriful whole room decorate wifh folower and candles.i feel nervouse,atif came near to me and hold my hand. He bring me in the middle of the room. I look at his light brown eye,his eyes is shinny with happyness.

"Music" he ask i nodde. Then he went to music system and put the CD on music player,he press the play and soon song......

"Zara zara bahekta hai,mahekta hai
  Aaj to mere ten badan,main pyaasi hoon
Mujhe bhar le apni baahon mein."

He look at me i make werid face

"Zara zara bahekta hai,mahekta hai
Aaj to mere ten badan,main pyaasi hoon
Mujhe bhar le apni baahon mein"

He switch next song. Jt was more werid then first one.

"Aaja gufao me aa
Aaja gufao me aa
Aaja gunah karle
Aaja gufao me aa"

I fisted my hand. Atif look more nervouse tgen me. Next song.

"Bheege hontg tere,pyaasa dil mera
Lage abrr sa haan mujh tan teera
Jamke barsa de mujh par ghataayeh"

"Shit,shit,shit"he said. I am still standing and atif start sweating, he switch next.

"Jaadu hai nasha hai maid hoshiyaa
  Tujhko bhulaje aab jaao kaha
Dekhti hai his tarah se teri nazareee"

"Kia bakwas Cd hain hai" he gritten his teeth to control his anger. I bit my lip to stop laughing at my helpless hubbby."oky atif next would be bice one",he consol him self and switch to next one.

"Zaara zaara touch me touch me touche me
   Zaara zaara hold me hold me hold me
   Zaara zaara kiss me kiss me kiss me
   Zaara zaara oooo oooo oooo"

He look at me and i look away way to embarsement. He take out CD and throw it. Subh pocho ga hotel walo se k dhank ki CD hai k nai"he said in anger. "I should change" i told him,he nodde. I went to closet as innaya told that she put some cloth for me. I open it and my eyes wide open in shock. Their are some dress for me,bur shock is that this dress are too short and deep neck with sleeveless in different colour. I feel my cheeck become warme.

"What happen?" Atif voice came and i found he is coming toward me. I close the closet door. He formed his eyebrow."i am oky with it", i said and sit on the bed, now i am embarase by innaya. Sai badla nikela hai is ney.

Atif came sit sit next to me, he hold my hand i look at him,his gaze ment my.

Phuttttt...phutttt....phutttttt...

We both jump at bed and yell. Craker were craking inside the bed, we both got scare and attach our self at back side of bed. Then done know where that horro pic come infront of us and we both yell again.

After somtime we both relax as craker stop. I look at atif and atif look at me "saaly dost hai ya dushman", we said in unison.
__________________

Finish :p

Yep no kissing between innaya ans shehry :p

How was it???? Like it or not????

Short chpt know that :)

How was hirra and atuf surprise :p

Becharreyyyyyyyyyy :p way embarsse both of them.......

Keep voting and comment do share also :)

Love you all :-*