FIRST CRUSH AND PERPOSAL:

Nofile came and give me a call.......

"Hello!", i said......

Hello! Nofil said,"come down i am waiting for you".....

"Oky i am coming just a mint"i hang up and told sara that,"i am goimg",she is still in her bed.......

"Oky bye",sara said.....bye i said.......

I want down then i look nofile bring his black corolla.....

Wahooo!he look so good....got i had crush on him....he is wearing white shrit and black jeans....

I came near and he open the car door for me...thanks i said.....he gave me smile.....

"So where we are going"...."hmmmm to have our breakfast first", he said.......

We went nearest hotel then we odder halwa puri pakistan speciallity in breakfast. I ask him," where you from?"he said i am from islamabad"......

"So how would you now the places in karachi as you are not from heir"?

"I bron in karachi after that my father get premoted so we have to sift from heir"

After that we went see view after that we went arina we play their then,we have our luch their then,we went atrium mall we do some shopping then,we went to watch movie in 3D after that,we went port grand it was on the middle of water we have dinner their them we came back its 10 o clock night.......we return back to hostel

"Oky bye then thank for everything",i gave him smile.......

"No need to thank i do it for myself",i became blushing........."oky bye then good night dear'........

"Goodnight" i said and give him smile.....

He gone i came back to my room.....i looke at sara she shut her laptop when she saw me. I told sara everything.......she said,"he love you"..i saw her with suprise look......."we will see it"i said........

AT VALENTINE DAY:

Its valentine day i am very excited that see what going to uni......

I want uni their is red colour everywhere...

Wahoo!awsome my eyes go wide when i saw at uni......

I want to class i enter in my class their is lots of silence in the class.....i am in surpise that my class never be in such silence it alway look fish market as teacher point of view........

I took a step in class when fir cracker burst i became in shock then i saw nofile was standing in between of room i came near to him he bend down his knee and then he perpose me.....i put my hand in my mouth that a guy whoes every girl fall in he is perposing me......i freez for a while then i except it and everyone start claping and we hug each other.........

I call sara and told her about the perposal she is so happy and congratz me that i finally find love of my life.........

AT PROM NIGHT:

It is our last month of uni......i still cant belive that my 4 year gone so soon.......

All this 4 year i got many thing of my life specially nofil......how can i forgot fahad as he roaming around me in this 4 year thank god i am get rid of him soon......

Today we dont have any class because we are arranging our prom night party i am happy because of prom night......we all were bussy in our work when suddenly uzair throught water on me......

"Haaaa!uzair what is this".......

"I am so sorry yr galti se ho gaya" with his innocense.......

Yr uff! I went yo washroom to clean my dress.....

Ma apney kaprey saf hi kar rehi thi k tabhi mujhe laga k koi washroom k under hai.....

"Well ye girls washroom hai koi larki hi ho gi"i am thinking.........

Ma dobara saf karney lag gayi......

Then i pull up my head and saw in mirror that fahad is standing at my back........

I turn and said what are you doing heir??i am in shoock...........

Fahad hold my arm very tightly then pull me near to him......."i want to make you mine forever "with his evil voice......

I became freez that what the hell he is saying......

I pull him back and tring to safe my self from him..........

"I am shouting.....help help me someone....

Choro mujhe fahad choro mijhe plz":i said while crying.........

But he cant stop he is about to kiss me when washroom door open i saw nofil his their.......

Nofil:"how dare you touch her......he said in anger"............

He grab his corral then they start fighting...

I ran out and went directly to chairman office i explain them everything thing.....

I take them to girls washroom......they both stop fighting when they saw chairman standing.........

"Sir,i want to"....he cut them off and simply suspended fahad from university........

Nofile hold my hand and take me.......we reach at hostel then he take me to my room their is sara he narate everything to sara and sara said "dont worry i take care of her"......

Then nofile went out i start crying like hell.

Sara: "donot worry kuch nai howa you are safe".....

Hmmmmm!i said it and wipe my tears....

NEXT DAY:

Today we have our prome night i got up and went to take a bath then i took my breakfast after that i want makeup salon for get ready for to night........

I wore with long forok and titeds......i look prety.......

I went to uni......i met my friends then we dance their.......after that nofil perpose me in front of everyone.....

Nofil: will you marry me he get on his knee and holding my hand......

Yes! I said then he put ring on my fingure...

And i hug him.......

________________________