DAY BEFORE HIS BIRTHDAY:

SHEHRYAAR POV:

I am waiting for her since an hour but madam k koi pata hi nai hai, haad hai yaar khaha reh gayi meri biwi :p." Sir your order" this waiter asking me order about four time and my answer is still same"not yet. I am waiting for someone" he left with same expression. I took out my phone and start dailing her number.

But my phone start vibrating, i look at caller id its salena my partner in bussiness.i pick her call

Me: "salena what upp??"

Salena: "nothing yaar,getting bore :( where are you. Missing you."

Me: "ooo! Someone missing me." I smrink "yaar meri biwi hai ab us ko time nai donga to chittar pareny gey." I know i am lieing but what can i do :(

Salena:"oky then meet you tomorrow" she sound low.

Me:" yah!sure bye"..."bye"...

After betting our bye, i hungup the call and scroller my screen for her number."sorry..sorry...sorry" i heard her voice coming from my back. 'Finally madam a hi gai' i mentaly curse her.

She came in front of me and put the her file which have bundle of paper in it. I give her worried look, she cheeckly smile." Yaar what can i do i stuck in this" she pointed on file while sitting in front of me. I roll my eye" innaya how many time i told you to leave this job" i try to sound calm. Actually i am angry with her."no I am oky with it" she try to conven me." you"..... I. want to say somthing when her phone start bussing,i roll my eye.

" hello! yah! bella, hmmm,yah! I will...hmmmm. oky meet you an hour" she cut the call I give her deathly glare" sorry yaar I have to" she pout. now she getting in my nerves" innaya what is your problem?haan! you were keep ignoring me since a week. I tolerate. this, now I have been waiting for you since an hour. and you came with this file, now you have to leave" I try to low my voice as possible because I dnt make any seen in public." shehry! you my senior head bella" she try to protest herself " leave it" with that said I leave her alone and drive my way...

INNNAYA POV:

he leave me alone at restaurant without having any food, man I am so hungry because I havnt take any thing in morring. I know he is angry with me but it wasnt my fault hussain and waqas told me that he dont come to no about our plane, oky! I except that I have been ignoring him since last week but what to do, shehry k samney kuch chupana mushkil hai merey liye. so ignoring its good option for me.

I took that file which have bundle of empty paper in it :p. I seat on my car yes! I brought,my own car with my own money. I drive it the place where hussian and waiting for me. haan wo phone hussian k tha aur maney usko bella bana dia. :p kiaa kia karan per tha hai apney plan to kamiyab karney k liye.

I finally reach at place and start helping them " where is the cake?" I ask to hussain,he scarhing his hair "yaar wo order late".... "mr: hussain asif i have been reminding you snice last three day and i want it tomorrow at time" i cut him in middle " look like someone on fire" waqas crack in middle i give me shutup look.

After doing some more arrangement we left the place. Its 10 at night and my tummy doing jiggle bell, i reach my house took a quick bath. I came out and dail shehry number but he is not picking,i look at his room tgrow balony light on means vy perposly his isnt picking my call.i decided to left for asif house with pasta. Which i made in morrning but can get the time to tough it.i rang the bell

Hussain open it with wide smile"hey!bhabes cant wait for tomorrow" i roll my eye and came in. I am still angry with him"innaya i told you i will bring it promise" he try to conven me i smile in ansuring him. "Go and call your brother but dnt tell him i am here" i order him he obeye.

Ami,abbu and maha went pakistan for meet their oopss!our relative :p. I put pasta in oven to hot it, i place the paltes and past dish on table. Sonn the both come"hussain tell somone i am not hunngery" he indirectly fire me"hussain tell someone i havent been taken a bit of food since morrning,if someone not eat then i am also not gona eat" i blaclmail him."both of you shutup and sit" hussain shouted on us. We three sit and start eating it was quite till the clock turn tell us it 12...

I ignor the time but hussain open his big mouth"shehry bhai ha" i kick his leg inside the table he chocked " are you oky sain?" Given the glass of water with shupup glare"yah!i. Oky dnt worry" he told us after drinking the water. Over food finish, shehry and sain doing dish and i cleaning the table.

After our work done we all went to our respected room. I lay down on our bed pull up duvet and turn my back to him......

SHEHRY POV:

After having our dinner me and sain doing the dish weather innaya clean the table. After that we all went to our room as mom,dada wasnt here so innaya use to stay. I know its her house too but her ruksati hasnt held yet.

I came into our room and found her sleeping on our bed smile appare on my lipe as seeing her sleeping like at kid with a cute smile. Is se gussa hona mushkil hai merey liye....

I lay down next to her and turn my possition now i am facing her and dnt know when i dozze off...
_________________________

How are you my all reader???

Hope you like this one also??

Surprise is upcoming with a little bit of drama :p

Hey! I want to tell those who wasnt check my last chapter. Do check it i rewrite it........

Plzz do vote,comment and share to other :)

Love you allll♥♥♥♥