YAARON KI YAARI TAAZAI KAARARI :p

We went to my room and sit on computer as it was science project of global warmimg.......while we were reserching i small so bad thing......

What was that small?????

Small....their is no small rafay added....

In a second bisma small it too....one by one everyone feel that small it was so bad that my whole room cover with that sh**t small......

Anusha:who done this....yeek! Who fart that bad man.....

I didnt do it fahad said like (chatur ramanlingam from 3 idiots)........

We all look at him and start beating him with cusion and pillow.....god fahad you fart that bad yeek!.....

AHAD POV:

While i am pass through aya room...i hear their sound....WTH this gugs up too...does they were doing their reserch.

I open her room door....what are you guys doing.....you arr not studing i sound like anger to them so that they back to their studies.....

Yeekiii: who fart that bad.....it was soo bad that to stand their was not easy.......

Everyone their fingure to fahad....i give him an anger look and came out from the room.......

INNAYA pov:

I was shook that ahad bhai was in anger....he never get angry .....then he ask us about the small we all point our finger to fahad....he just give the look and go out.....i can understand what he is up too....

Why yor brother doesnt like me aya fahad ask....well my bro know that you are not a humman you are a monkey who always act like donkey......

We all laugh at him......

For a while bhai came back with roomspray/ roomfreshner on his hand..

He start sparying on fahad back.....now your fart never small that bad....

We all busterd out on laughter at what my bro is realy doing....he is spraying fahad bummp........

Ooo my god! My stomach got aching....

While then another voice came out....it was so loud we cant hold our laughter..

We bursted out with laughter........ fahad ran straightly ran to the washroom......

OMG! what a nut he is i speaking while laughing...........

After that we all start our work........because we have only a day to complete it............

Its 10 o clock night.....we were foing our work since morning......i am realy tired..as well as all my friend too.....

We want to dinner then Rafay & Fahad go to their house as it was late already...Anusha,bisma & afwa dicided to stay woth me....so will all three went to my room.........

I change in my night dress and give my another dress to them so that they will aslo change it......

Now we all are in same bed.......i open my laptop to see my fb account.......

BISMA: hey aya!lets see the video of db is their any new upload.......

Ahaa! Bis i now you are a bigg fan of them.....specially sherhy is your first love i teas her......

Then we start looking their video......ooo!they are so funny especaly sherhy...

Ye he is mine.....bisma said......we both start laughing at her.....well i am so tired i want to sleep i said in yawing......