SPILT OUT EVERYTHING:

"What the hell with you?..haan! You are our friend hat not mean that you were doing all thing wrong since evening and we just ignor you all the time" i shouted on her, she look down in guilt." This is your fifthy or sixth mistake for today. If you cant able to concentrat on you work then you may leave..nobody is forcing you to do this...oky" i showed her my anger, she doesnt give any explaination and just leave the place....

Just on the way she stop and turn toward me,i saw tear in her beautiful eye"sorry for trouble. I promise that i never trouble you again" she ran out witg listen to me anymore..

"Chill bro" atif put his hand on my shoulder,i nodded and concentra on my work. But i cant after seeing her watering eyes it feel me hurt. Becsuse i never see her crying or just i cant see water in her eye."hey! You alright?" Atif voice make me out of my thought."ati why she doesnt fight aur argue with me?" I ask. "I think she is hidding something"atif said and i nodded........

I went my bed for sleep and sleep doesnt near me. I feel not good her face still in my mind. Why i shouted on her? Srif mistake hi to ki thi. She look depress. I wish i could help her man i brush my hand in my hair.

I got up and went to balconi to get some air.i look toward her house and she is paraded left then right, right then left. I formed let go and see shehy aur just apologise about your behaviour......

I went to her house and ring the bell but no one open,again ring the bell no asnwer. Tense bilt up in me.i took out my cell ad dial her number. After four to five bell she finally pick up.......

"Hey!innaya iits me on door ope"....she humg up the call. Atleast mujhe finish to kareny deyti yaar i said to my self. The door open itt make me come out my thought....

She huge me i wrape my arm arounder her"hey!are you oky?" I ask. Her arm got tighten and she start crying on my neck.her breath was warm. It making me feel good but her crying aching in my heart.....

"Innaya!" I said softy. "Shehry i...i am scare" she stammer."sshhh! I am here" i rubb my hand at her back. She pull away her eye was red as if blood just going to come out.she was shivering were badly.i touch her head she have fever. I bring her in and let her sit on sofa.

I bring blanket and a glass of water for her. I give jer the glass,she took and drink in one go. Still shirving i cover her with blanket and give her side huge. She wrape her arm around my torrso and put her head on my shoulder,still crying."what happen innaya?" I ask her,she narret me everything. I tighten my arm around her shoulder."what he want?" I ask pull up my strangen. ""He want to f**k me. He want to r**e me"her voice craking. My eye went in shook and i more tight my arm ,anger built up in me.

"I am here. I wont let anyone to come near you"i ansure her.she slept in my arm i cant her warm make me feel in complete.how would i? How would i? Scold her i am an idiot.
I wont anything happen to her. I make that baster regart the day he born, i fist my hand and more tightly huge her. Her temprature was not good man i am in my thought doesnt know when sleep take over me.......

INNAYA POV:

I try to wake up but my head hurting alots. I try to move but cant, i open my eye and found i slept in his arm, his arm around me tighten that i cant able to move. I look at his face a cute smile on his lipe appare."shehryaar" i said"innaya" he cut me. Smile appare in my lipe "shehry","aya" again cut me. "I want to get up" i told him"no" he jerk me in him and tight his arm around me."please" i said in pleasing tone his gripe lossen and bright smile appare on his lip.

I got up and sit next ro him"sorry" i said looking down my hand. He also got up "sorry for what?" I narrow his eyebrow " for this " i pointed on the stain which was kept on his shrit because of my tear." And thankz" i said " ab said kis liye" he ask. "For night"i remind him. "Arey tuo to mera jiggri hai yaar" he slap at my back like a boys does....

FEW MINT LATER:

I heard some voice from out side. I got up and sit on my bed not able to move. Aunty came in with doctor and let me check, after checking me he give me some description and left. I am restrict by aunty not to move and worrse shehry standing on my head not for controlling me........

After aunty left my room hira and other came in. She slap me"aahaa! Hira its hurt" i made a puppy face " good for you" she showeed me her anger. "Dont worry innaya we all are here for you and aney do us ki call saley ko call karna na bhola diya to mera naam waqas nai" i see anger in his eye." I have you guyz. Why should i worry" i smile to them and finally they all smile.............
________________________
ASSALAM O ALAIKUM:

How are you all???

So here is shortwala,fastwala,quickwala updata for you guyz.

Tell me how was it?

Do you like little bit and fast romance of their?

Plzzzz comment..comment.comment and vote...vote...vote...

As i told you that i am publishing my second story...i publish it if you want to read it so check it KAMIL MEREY YAAR DI :p.......