EK MULAKAT HAI ZAROORI:

Dedicated tobisma16

This ne chappy is for you love :-*

HUSSAIN POV:

I am vast wakeup,sleep is not near to me as her annoyed face come flash in my mind. I groan and turn my postion, clock stick at 8 in morning I struggle with my duvet and getup,I went to washroom with low face.

Its been a week she is here and keep ignoring me"Pata nail is k masks Kia hai" i said to myself and change myself in black t-shirt with grey jeans, i do my hair as usually and make my way out. I went down when I hear a giggle of a soft voice, it make my heart beat raceup u idiotly smile but have to pretend that she doesn't matter me so acting on sain. I thought and said salami to mom and other aunties ignore her completely.

I sat on chair and start munching don't know what because my concentration was on bisma who was beside me, she kept taking with other but on the something she look at me. I chuckled internally seeing her annoying face."tum yaha,so that mean innaya bhi" shehry came and start asking in excitement but phuphi cut her"beta ji shadi se phely larka larki ek dosery se nai miltey" she said making a face.

Me and bisma giggle seeing shehry puppy dog face who lost his most precious thing somewhere and asking mom to find it. We both stop giggleing as our eye meet, I broke the look first she standup in anger and left the place after bedding her goodbye.

I went to my room and open my lappy, going on my gallery I found our pic which we took on Paris after every shoot. I missed that place and her, i let out the sign and smile seeing our selfiee on which I am wearing sea green tshirt and she is standing at my back wear a police cap and doing crazy thing which make me laugh, even now."I can't take this anymore" i said and went to innaya house where she was staying,after closing my lappy and know that only innaya can help me in this matter.

I rung the bell waiting someone open the door, the door open revealing Saad bhai"Absalom o alikum" i greet him. He formed"walikumassalam" he greet me back"he is not here, I am all alone" i told him reading out his douthful expression.

He smile"us k koi barosa nai hai,biwi biwi kartery howye under ajaye" he chuckled and geuster me to come in,i laugh with him and roam my eyes around to find the very person and there she is sitting in low mood.

"Hi bhabhi" i wave my hand she shoot me a look I giggle"will you please, i am not in mood" she roll her eyes I chuckled "Oye what happen? As if I know girls should be happy on there marriage and pulse to love that person" i ask her she roll her eyes in frustration" happy Wahoo look I am pretty much" she fake laugh and then straight her face"what happen?" I ask again she let out sign

I took sit infront of her "please let me out from this place"she pout I chuckled "and what did I get in return?" I ask mischievously "hmmnmm" she think then speak"date with bisma" she blurred out I give her victory smile which I get without any sort of help.

BISMA POV:

Here I am stick with him,sitting in Strasburg looking around from half an hour. We went for shopping and there innaya drage me with her and we ran out their because my lovely friend missing her husband way too much.

"Ehmmm" i clear my throaty purposely his gave shfit toward me with raising eyebrow"are we here to look around?" I ask hoping to get a sweet reply which he usually give"i am here just to help the lovebirds,don't know about you that why you come" he shrug his shoulder making my jaw dope "innaya stick me with her" I fir back he bit his lower lip to hide his amusement.

'Don't you dare laugh hussain' i warn him mently"well....... he was cut by sudden called we both turn to look at very person"omg hussain" i girl yell in excitement and landed over him, I clench my hand she get my never."It been long to see you" Hussain said an tighten his grip around her making me more fuse.

They pull away and to my surprise she kiss him infront of me'ja you better leave bitch" i thought myself anger was on high peak on my head"oohh! Rebecca meet bisma"h introduce me as she was prim mister of some country"hi" i said "hi" she reply we shake hand, she raised her eyebrow on him.

"What" he ask she roll her eyes"bisma she is my friend bakley bestfriend and Rebecca she hmmmm....she is nthing" he told her making my jaw drop in shock and my eye popp up it socket,she smrink look at me" i should leave"with that said I stood and leave that place not waned him to stop me.

Tear blurring my vision as I went to nearst park and sit on bench, If I am noting to him then I shoulder leave this place as soon as possible"stop crying bisma he never said that you meant something to him then why the hell are you crying" i scold myself weeping my tears with the back of my hand"because I meant something to you" he reply standing at my back.

"You are noting to me" i fir back looks at my right directly in his eyes"really?" He ask smrinking i gulped down. He took seat beside me and weep my tear with his tumble giving me all sort of weird senses.
" I nothinh to you then why are you crying?why are to fee jelous when I hug her?why my ignorance matter you lot?" He ask I look away from his face not coming up with something .

When something connect with my hand I turn my face to look at my hand, he rest his hand over mine I look at him" i love you bisma Ali and want to marry you" he said I gulped down my sense are complety blocked" please say yes this time" he pout I roll my eyes trying to get my handout of his grip but his grip my hand so tight that it not impossible for me.

" so aur molakat tou hogai hai per ab nai mani na tou outha kar lay jong ga" he threaten me I giggle shaking my hand " Hussain I...will....mein" i was cut by him" say yes please this time" he pleased I shook my head in yes he hug me without wasting any second.
_________________________

Assalam o alikum everyone!

How are you allows?????

So here is another chapter with bit late :/.

Ab jab sub ka part aya hai tou becharey bisma aur hussain ney Kya Kia :p

So what do you thing about this one????

Any confusion about this one????

Oky tell me who is read for announcement?? I will tell you on next chapter inshaallah.

Kee vote,comment and share.

Lve you allllll♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥