MR RUDE AND MISS ATITTUDE:

( PART 2 )

Some Days later:

I came back from groccery shoping.....just about to entern in....i hear someone crying.i look around its maha siting on her house stair and crying........

Me:"what happen maha?"I sit next to her while asking her........

"Sain bhai doesnt buy me a brownii.....i want to eat it but he disnt listen me at all" she said her eye were all wet and she is crying...........

I gave her a smile....."oky then if he is not listening to you then tell to shehry???"...."he is not in the house" she made puppyface......."hmmm! No problem dear we will make it at my house"i wipe her tears....."realy"she seem excited wahoo!.

" Oky! But first take permision from aunty to come my house".......

maha:"oky wait a mint"......

I stand outside for maha....then in a mint she came anuty give us permision....we went to my house......we start baking it....it really enjoyable movement i put some mixture on maha face and she did the same we both running around the house....

We put the mixture on oven and sat on livingroom to watch t.v till then it will bake.......after an hour it bake......i take the browniees out from oven it all done and nicly bake.......i give half of the browniess to maha for her and their family too and i keep half for myself............"thank you appi" maha said with a smile on her face and then kiss me.....i return the kiss to her.....then she gone...........then my phone rung..."uufff! Phir se ye call...last 3 weak se call a rehi hai per koi shamney se bolta hi nai"i hung the phone........

I look at the watch its 4:30 today its my first day for the shop and shehry open it at 5 so i would be rush because i have only half an hour left and i dont want to late at my first day as it 1 july but i cant wait for august so i decied to join it now.........i went to washroom took a bath then wore grey jean,dark green high-neck shirt and a grey jekect and make a pony tale i give me decent look......

i lock the house and start walking to the cabe stand.......while walking i feel someone is following me i look back but nobody was their i have this feeling since the day i shifted this house.........i nothing just in my mind i relex my mind and start walking again.....

I reach the shop it take only 15 mint....i entern in then ati was their..........

Me:"Hi ati.....how are you??"....i kept smile on my face.....

Ati:"hey! Aya welcom welcom i am good as always............come i will show you your desk"......

Me: "hmmm good i said while looking around the shop it was big and well arange......but still i cant find him".....

Ati:"come aya.......shehry come late"i told her because she was finding him.......

Me:"welll good for me"i smile. .....

Ati:i smile too...."so this is your desk miss innaya and i told you about account".....

Me:"hmmmm!"I smile too.......we were discusing about the account when he came......he look anger.............

Ati: "hi! Shehry"...........

Me: "hi! Shehryaar".........

He return the greet to ati but not me not even looking at me why??? I look ati and said"i told you he get angery when he look me at your shop"......