ALWAYS AND FOREVER YOUR's

ILEANA POV:

"Please don't"

"No please don't do that"

"Just...just listen to me once"

"Please stop. I am bagging you"

"Noooooo!.....don't you dare to touch my innaya"

"Innayaaaaa".............

"I can't see this" i said and wrap my arm around bhai neck bidding my face, tearing coming out seeing the scene infront of us.

We came back from ummrah last night and here we are at hospital came to meet her hoping that she wake but no she is still lying on hospital bed just as before. The doctor infrome us that they were taking her out from machine today and here they are taking her out, practically killing her and papa protesting.

"Innaya please wakeup, they want to kill you please" papa voice came and I pull away look at him, he is hover her crying. Bhai hold my hand controlling himself' yah! Allah tune hummey apni maa se itney saalo baad phely baar milwaya, humney kuch nai khaha, is haalt mein unhey dekhna hum bardash nai kar saktey phir bhi tujhe se koi shikayat nai ki, aj raham kardey merey malik utha dey meri maa ko us se phely yeh maar dey unko" i mentally prayer to one and only creater to show some mercy on us.

SHEHRYAAR pov:

"Nooooooo!.......don't you dare to touch my innaya "

"Innaya"............

I called her as the doctor around here not letting me. I push all the doctors which was around her and bend down,cube her cheek on hand hand I said"innaya please wakeup,they want to kill you" i shake her so that she move or show some movements that she was with us but it no use.

"Mr: shehryaar please move" one of the Indian doctor said I turn my face still holding innaya face"no I dont" i reply with teary eyes. I look at her but can see her face because of tear which making my vision blurr.

"We have to do that she is suffering from 16 years" the sane doctor said" how could I do that, how could I let you kill,you are my everything innaya,my life,my soul,my biwi. Please uth jao bht tang karliya mujhe pleaseeeeee" i begged fronts of her trying my last effort to wake her up.

"Shehryaar please" someone put his hand over my shoulder I gulped down still not ready to do that but I don't have any other choose. I lean her close placing my head with her,feeling her soft breath weather my breath is heavy.

"wake up please don't do that with me, i hard for me to live without you. I....I prom....promise never leat....leave you....ag....again....I lo....love...you...bi...biwi" my voice crack as I am saying this word to her."A...al...law...always.........do...for....every...ever " i hollow whisper escape from her mouth making me froze a the moment.

I pull away and look at her face with sparker and hopefully eyes"in...innaya..bi..biwi...biwi" I said slap her face lightly."shehryaar move" doctor said straightly but I ignore it"biwi i know you are here. I hear your whisper please move open up your eyes"i shook her little. Their was a movement on her leg,hand,body then her lip which is partly open for a little.

She move her eyeball in close eye" yes!biwi" i said couraging her a hollow whisper escape from her mouth which I don't catch it what she say.i lean her little as she again open her mouth "sh..he...ry" her voice crack because of weakness"bolo...biwi.... I am right here look" i said to her and she slowly open her eyes.

I look at her hope, her eyes met mine and I sing in relief, happiness shower over me once again. I put my arm under her head and pull her a little up hugging her the life off" biwi....biwi i love you" i said still in hugg she put her shivering hand on my torso. We both cry in another arm"always and forever" she completed my sentence same as she do.