MISSION M &M s Goal.

**PRESENT**

Ileana pov:

After discussing our plain with other,we grils leave the room to get our sleep and boys were still in abhi room.It was already late and elders were still at their conversation, we walk past them as anabia room is next to livingroom"what about innaya" i formed as thaut name come to my ear again but they stop after seening us. I smile and walk past the livingroom

I lay beside samara near the window looking at sky, waiting the sleep took over me.i turn around because the sun making my sleep difficulte for me, i open my eye and found samara still sleeping where as anabia is almost ready"good morrning" she greet me"good morrning" i greet her back in my sleepy tone. I get up and went to washroom for shower but held in my track" will you waking her up or i?" I ask anabia she chuckled"sleepy head" she shook her head i laugh.

"So it this it?"waqas taya ji ask i nodded,we were sitting on livingroom discussing our plain with elders we all siting their with hope in our eyes where as waqas taya ji sign"bad idea kids" hussain chachu said " no its not" zaib try to define us*, he shook his head in disblivable"i am in" suddendly sara aunty said we all smile cheeckly.

"Are you out of your mind sara?" Waqas tayya ji ask in mock anger we gluped down"no i am in my mind" sara aunty fir back"do you how shehry react after this?" Hussain chachu ask"i dnt know hussain, 8 dnt want to know, i dnt want to how he react.enough is enough" sara aunty said in low tone we all turning our head to left to right.

"I am also with you" hira aunty said after some good time of thinking"hira stop"atif uncle shouted i jump a little as ot was jfirst time i seem him in this much anger" do we have anything else atif?"hira aunty ask in hope atif uncle look down in helpless"so get ready kids we were excuted your plain)" sara aunty informed we all nodded and make our way out for get ready.

"Are you sure that you guyz are ready to face them?" Hussain chachu voice came as we make our way toward anabia room"mission M&M s goal stared" wasay clap his hand in air"what is that?" Anabia ask froming just like me" uuuufff! Bia its mission MR &MRS sheharyaar goal. That we have to make them together" wasay said making us out of confussion i smile.

MRS shehryaar asif:

I am siting on loung staring him in anger this is fourth time that he behave like this, i dnt know how to convence him that what he is think cant make that work but been stobburn he never listen to anyone. I so wish that she was here because only she is the person whome he listen.

"Stop giving me that look" his voice make me out of my thought" shehryaar you have to understand, if you doing this then they not let you in" i try to conversation to be stared as nice as it would but it change soon and i know that very well"no body cant stop me from going their" he states i roll my eyes"stop been so childish she is not coming back" i know the word is harsh but i have to because its realty.

"How do you know? You are the one who dont want her back" now he go again that shaky possition"shehryaar why would i?" I ask try to keep my tone calm "because you dnt like her" he shouted and my temper also loss"stop that will you?" I shouted"you think i"....... my voice cut by the door ring i formed that who might be their" i get that" ahad said as he is sitting next to me calmly i nodded.

"What i think? Han what the hell i think? Tell me salina" he shouted" stop it shehry just stop it" i yell again to stop him he went away or away to this conversation, since 12 years we both were behaving like this. Their is only one thing left in between us that is fight, after innaya gone shehryaar is became half dead, he stop takling, stop laughing, stop enjoying his life and that made him more horriable. He is only shouted around or just be quit like their is no sole left in him.

I turn around and my eyes got wide as i saw them, i look at ahad who had his head hung down"go to you room" i order to childer they fellow suit"what was that guys?" I ask to them in disbliveable"we thought to spend sometime with you guys but it seem different" hussain try to defence themself" really hussain?" I ask in anger.

"What he did now?" Waqas ask trying to change the topic"he again got out of his controll" i told them they all took a sit on sofa as silence was kept around us.
__________________

Hi! everyone :)

Here is a short chapter for you. And next and long chapter coming soon. I only make this much time so write it.

Hope yo guys like this one also :D

What do yo think about this chapter????

Where is innaya any idea?? ?

Evile me :p

Dont forget to vote ,comment and like .

Eveyone please do check "PAIN DEMAND TO BE FELT" its a shehry asif fanfiction written by my little sister bisma16 it was awsome story she need your support guyzzzz :).

Love you all♥♥♥♥♥♥