WHERE IS SHE:

*PRESENT*

Ileana pov:

"Tingtong...tingtong"

Our story got distracted by the door bell, i groans in anger because I hate when someone interrupt between the story "I will see it" wasay announce and left to see who was on the door.

"So what happen next" samara ask in excitement ,mom...I mean salena mom chuckled "you are so impatient just like your mother"she comment"very funny"hira aunty reply."hello! lovely people"all of head turn to distraction toward bisma aunty"hey!what going on" she ask in suspicion "we are listen about innaya aunty"abi told her in excitement her experience turn low.

"Abhi" sara aunty said in amger"what" it only escape from bisma aunty mouth,she look shock"are you all out of you mind" bisma aunty yell seeing sara aunty"come down bisma" hira aunty try to relax her."will you please tell us?"bhai ask.

BISMA POV:

This people are freaking serious,they tell them about innaya how could they do that when we have a promise before no one of us told them innaya before shehry.

"You break promis" i SaI'd looking toward sara and hira"we have to we don't have any choise" Sara said furrowd "what do you mean by that you don't have any choise" I almost yell on her "we have to take that decision" Sara told me all calmly "domy you be on your doctor mood infront of me" i pointed a finger toward her,my anger tooking best to comfort any mint.

"Look bisma " ileana cut me throw "we have the right to know about her,how is she?,where is she?why she left us?,is she alive or" "ileana" I shouted on her first time."don't worry dear I will tell you" salena ensure her I wide my eyes in disbelieve.

Ileana pov:

Mom conform us and they start telling us what happen to her and where she gone. Bisma aunty to seat,she was fiddling with her hand "before starting remember about the result " bisma aunty look mom "I am ready for it" she ensure her making me furrowed.

Mom(salena): " I remember that day, it was the worse day of our life and I wish to remove it" tear zooming out from her eyes.

Hira: "we were on the way of asif house when we got a call and it make our life upside down" sobbing

Sara" i am the one all the time with her, still I can't explain the situation of that day" cracking voice.

Bisma:" me and aunty(innaya mommii) went for shopping for you two when we heard about her....... it hard to handle aunty" she started crying.

The happy environment change into sad one,they all were sobbing remembering that day. It make my heart restless when after some good pause they stared tell what had happen.

*FLASH BACK*

Innaya pov:

I come back to my room after having a shower in bathrobe,open my wardrobe I scroll down my dress. I groan as I couldn't decide what to wear for today occasion. Smile appear on my lip as my eyes catch the red dress,taking out from wardrobe I run my hand throw fibre.

It was red dress but not that one which I wear on his first birthday after marriage and even the size different too. I trace my hand over my belly feeling my both babies, i chuckled on memory a few month before when shehry got a big opportunity to work on one of in Pakistan dram but he refused it because he have to go newyork for it and after lots of struggle finally he got agree and leave after ahad bhai and salena wedding.

"Aahhh" gasp escape from my mouth as I feel sudden movement on my belly "hmmm! Want to come out don't wait for only one month" i said in mock anger "even I can't wait to see you both,to carry you both in my arm,to feel you,to kiss you" i said tear welled up in my eyes. I change myself and dry my hair, I let it open because shehry like my open hair.