ARE YOU HAPPY :)

Innaya pov:

Beep...beep...beep....beep

I look at my phone it was mgs from sara to vome on skype. I login and recive a call ftom her. Soon her face came in view after i press video button.

"Assalam o alikum" sara said with biggest smile on her face i formed"where are you?" I ask as the background look familar to me."salam k jawab day tey hai madam", she complain i roll my eye."walikum assalam, now will you plz tell me where are you?", i ask again "in your room" she simply reply."you are use my room", i feel anger,yes i dnt like anyone use my princeses room"and what the hell you are doing in my house", i ask her as i dnt know why she was in muree and in my house using my room.

"Because aunty call me", she reply eating somthing, i formed "i am so happy for you innaya you are going to marry", she yell in excitment."sara is not first time", i remind her and she make face"its a first time innaya", she try to console me."well innaya do you know, your half of the relative came here and aunty is making different sweet by herself and saad bhai and uncle excitement k tou pata hi nai, dont ask me about ahad bhai" she explaining me all thing in excitement, i feel tear in my eyes.

"Khu ahad bhai ko kia hoa?" I ask try to controll my shaky voice."you are here using your laptop and i am finding you all around the house", some familer voice come, she is complaning to sara. Sara look up and gester her to come in front.i formed"who is that sara?" I ask and soon the face of a familer voice came in view. My eye wide look at her after so many month.

"Sara will you plz hurry and stop wasting your time in someone who not care about other",she ignore me and turn her face toward sara"bis...bisma", i cant controll my tear now."whooo! You know my name", she shoot me her anger.'i know if i try to aplogize her she wont listen, so innaya you should come back',i remind myself.

"Oye!what the hell with you to,get your bump out of my bed imagtely",i warn them and smrink. They look at me horror and with in a second we three burst out laughter."yaar aya! Really miss you", bis said i give her smile "same here my janni", i reply."innaya...innaya...innaya", i formed.

"Guyz have to go, talk with you tomorow" i bit my goodbye"hey!dnt forget to post your nikha pic", sara reminde i nodde. Then bit our goodbye and i shut my laptop."innaya...innaya...innaya...innaya" i still hear his yelling. I came down and went to kitchen. He is search somthing on refergerator and still yelling my name. I cross my arm on?my torrso.

"Innaya.....innay"...he stop when he pull up his face"yaar kab se bula raha ho tum ko" he complain"will you plz tell me when we came back form wedding?" I ask forming my eyebrow.he look at his wrist watch and pout "just an hour", he reply in low voice. I roll my eye and pass through him"yaar ma kia karo tatti agai thi,jo khaya sub nikel gaya", he face a puppy face and i turn around to face him,make disgust face"stop using that word shehry", i order.i turn again and take out the dish from oven.

"Ab tatti ko tatt....hummmmm yummy!" I mufful his mouth with browniee to shut him up.i handed him the dish and told him to go i bring coffee,he do as i said.i went to livingroom with to cup of coffee and handed him one,browniee is still the same as it before. I formed and look him he make puppy dog face"you fed me" he said i roll my eye"you have your hand", i pointed on his hand"no you fed me", he stubborn i realised the breath of furstration and start fedding him.

We enjoying our coffee in slience as browniee was finished.he hold my hand i look at him"are you happy", he ask from no where killing the sliences. I smile"you know if have take sara before and she told me how excited my family in pakistan. I saw aunty her happiness look like she get evrything which she want,i look at you your eye given the shinne of happyness and it look like your feet are on the sky......still you are thinking i am not happy with that dession"? I ask him looking straightly in his eye.

He smile and look away"But one of your brother wasnt happy", i formed he make puppy dog face."what dovyou mean?" I ask. He fold his leg on sofa which we were siting next to eachother,now he is in fornt of me."your brother were thing how he make me ran from our nikha",he roll his eye and i start laughing"thats why sara warn me that dnt ask about ahad bhai", i told him in laughing he also start laughing.

We stop as his phone rang,he look at caller id and smrink, i formed."hello! Hoew are you buddy. Cant wait an hour away from my" he talk in his girly voice i bit my lip to stop laughing"sally,kuttey,kaminee", atif voice came as shehry put call in speaker.we both burst out laugher."innaya i dnt blieve this", hirra voice came.

"Hey!what you both doing at this time,no hanky panky befor marraige keep thing haalal" atif said ,i know i cant see him but he is smrinking at the movemnt"shutup",we both yell in unison"its your suhagrat hai hamari nai",he said and wink at me"now you shutup" i salp his arm.

"Guyz i know tum logo ko neend nai arehi hai but hum mujhe bht arehi hai",hussain spoke.we all smile.

Atif pov:

We were talking when door bell rung,we. Both look each other."open it"they all said in unison"guyz if it another prank na,so you" "open it" innaya order hirra by cuting her.

We open it and a waiter give us a key,i formed"atif and hirra it was a little prank guyz,this is your really room."waqas informe us. Then we hung up.

I open the door of another room,hirra still holding my hand as if not believe in them.well i didnt trust them also,saaly kabhi bhi kuch bhi kar saktey hai,koi barosa nai. It was beautiful that first one. Their is a big king size round bed in middle cover with roses all the room was cover wih red and with in colour. We came in middle of the room,rose petals shower on us,we look up their is a bucket which have rose petals.

I recive a mgs,i look at it was from innaya"switch on music" smile apper on my lipe, i do innaya said and song came in zahnaseeb song occure the whole envorement. I look at hirra,she give me smile.i came near to her"i love you" "i love you too" we both hug our life out......

---*-----*--NEXT DAY---*---*--*

INNAYA POV:

I am siting on my bed thinking how my life is going to chane after some hours. I am going to be MRS:Shehryaar asif,smile appare on my lip holding my nikha dress which aunty gave me in morrning. It is maroon in colour with golden beats down on upper body and in end of the sleeves. Golden tightes and maroon veli.

Knock...knock my room door knock"come in" i reply. Its hirra she came in i hug her she hug me back.we pull apart'"are you happy" she ask"hirra your are the fifth one who is asking tgis question" i roll my eye sha laugh."oky now go and get dress up someone is waiting for you",she order i nodded.

I went to washroom for changing my nigka dress. Was i am doing right, i mean it make everyone happy but shehry does deserve me. My inner voice came i am looking my reflextion on mirror.
_____________________

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WHAT COME NEXT????

LIKE IT OR NOT PLZ TELL????

WHICH PART YOU LIKE MOST???

YEP!i know short chapter??? Sorry :/

Oky what about cover i make new cover?

Keep reading and voting plzzzzzz

Love you all...........