GOING AWAY :'''(

This song is dedicated to this chapter

Ignor mistake and i am sad because i dnt get time to watch shaadi k ladoo and listen their radio interview :'( allah pochey ga mere relative se :(.

Happy reading
-----*------*-------*------*

Hussain pov:

I sit beside him,holding him from his shoulder or more grabing him. Its hard for me to see him like this, their is no emotion on his face only his eye is working to leting his tear fall. He sat their on the floor like statue, his eyes is still on i.c.u door"shehry" i shoke him but it look like their is no life left in his body.

"Waqas" i called him, he make his way toward us and bend down to help me. His eyes also bloodshot like me, after all how can we see our bestfriend like this and our brother sit like statue infront of us. We got pull shehry up by his arm and let him sit aleast on chair, tears roll down my eyes as well where as waqas not letting it coming out. He is controlling his emotion for us.

"Hussain,waqas" we both look at our back mama,baba,saad and ahad bhai runing toward us. They stop as mom see shehry"shehry"mom called him but he dimt not reply still his face toward i.c.u "what happen?" Dada ask,waqas narrate them everything,i am still holdimg shehry.

"Merei bachi" mom stard crying on dad shoulder,dada try console him i make my way toward them to controll mom, leaving shehry all alone. "What the hell, kyakia tumney hain" i look at my back and found saad bhai yelling, grabbing shehry collar and shaking him harshly where as shehry is still the same no life."you said you take care of her....yeh khayal rakha tumney us k" he shouted on shehry.

Ahad bhai grabb saad bhai and try to free shehry from him. Me and waqas also went their and also try to free my brother. Shehry doesnt do any effort to free himself."bhai leave him, halat dekho us ki" ahad bhai said to his big brother, it make me shock. I think that ahad bhai hate shehry and he is the one who react that but i am worng because he is the one who want to controll the situation.

After some more try we finally free shehry, he again sit on his place where waqas and ahad controlling saad bhai. "Bhai stop it ..just saw him. He is not in his sences" ahad yell on his own brother taking the side of my brother.

AHAD POV:

(After long time :p)

After controlling bhai i went toward shehry who look like a dead body. His have side was cover with blood, my aya blood. Tears weldup in my eyes, i blink them away because its not time for it.

I bend down to his level and hold his shoulders"shehry please done do this to us,we all need you" i said to him in shaking voice but he is still same,i turn his head toward me "look i know you are broken but atleast for you just say somthing"i try to act cool but he turn his head again on i.c.u nor replying us "shehry asif for the sake of innaya say somthing" i harshly shake him.

He yank my hand and said somthing which make all of us confuse"us ne jhoot bola,she lie to me" he use keep reapting this.

HUSSAIN POV:

I sign in a little relif, at least he is saying somthing. I look at ahad he have the same shock expression as us. Mom sat beside him and put his head on her shoulder, he wrap his arm around her as if he is feeling mom warmth "mom us ne jhoot bola, she lie to me" he is mumbleing the samehing,mom try to clam him down by rubbering his arm but it wont work.

Shehry instanly yank back and stood to leave,we all formed at him. He start walking away i grabb his arm to make him stop"where are you going?" I ask him but in reply he remove my hand from his arm "i handle him" atif said, atif and hira also come when shehry is reapting the samething.

Atif ran to catch him"yo!man where are you going?" He ask shehry try to remove hi hand as well but atif grabb his arm tightly"shehry look at me where are you going?" He yell on him " i am going from here" i reply softly, i formed" what do you mean goimg from here like this, have you look at your condition more of you are leaving innaya just like that?"

Atif shouted " so what do you think, what i do? Hain wo yehi chati hai k ma chala jao to ja raha ho" he cried " bar, bar,bar,bar chor kar janey ki koshi karti hai. I am tired man... i am tired" he start sobbing, atif hugg him, he cried on atif shoulder " i will die yaar, i will die if anything happen to her. Why she cant understand. What she think herself?"

Shehry still sobbing on atif shoulder when some of the docter and nuser come running toward usthey pass throw us and went inside where innaya is. Saad bhai grbb one docter"wha...what going on doc?" He ask in confussion "sir we will send one nurse to infrome you but now please calm down" he infrome us and ran inside.

We all look at eachother in confussion where as shehry now leaning against the wall seeing in distance crossing his arm around his chest "what was that?" Hira ask the same question revolving around over mind.

"Guys just move" soft voice came i look toward their a lady docter coming toward us, she have panic face and eyes bloodshot as if she cried alot. She stop infront of us and roam her eye around us. Saad and ahad bhai looking her as if asking somthing where as waqas have shock expression.

"Sara" waqas said making me more confussion.
________________________

Hey guyz how are you???

First of all chand raat mubarak to all middle east muslim and eid mubarak as well, hoping you guys enjoying your first day of eid :)

How was this chapter???, hope you like it.

Chand raat or chand din mubarak to pakistani,indian and bangladesh pepole.

Well i want to infrom you people on thing that is i am not able to updaye next chapter soon because first of all its eid and secondly i am really bussy in this eid. Family time you konw that but i try to update but cant promise you i do it soon.

What do you think whats going on next???

Actually i want to update two chapter but cant make it sorry :(.

Please gussa nai karna *pout* i love you all you know that na :-*

Keep voting,comment, share.

Love you all♥♥♥♥♥

And eid mubarak and jumma ul alvida mubarak keep me in your prayer i really need it :p