MEHNDI

Shehryaar pov:

"Guyz plz do work fast,because we dnt have much time left", i brush my hair with the help of hand in furstration." Yaar kia log hai phechly half hours se kha raha ho per koi sun hi nai raha hai", hussain yell from the other end of the lawn.yep!today is atif mehndi and it held in our house so my house like full machli bazar since morrning.:p

" yaar shehry merey kaprey nai aye abhi tk", atif came near to me, i eye him "dude! Time dekha hai? Barey jaldi yad nai aya ap ko ap ke kaper?", i tont him."yaar shehry chal na", he insited. I roll my eye sala emonational blackmail karta reha ta hai.

"Shehry beta', mom called from her room i came in" ji mamma", i said while coming in." Sit hear" she panted the space of the bed i let me sit."beta do you agree with our decious?", mom ask in low tone. I smile mom i am doing this because i want her in my life not because you and dad want to", i ansure her she smile widely."beta ma aj us se baat karongi,plz beta tum us k samney nai aana", she tell i formed "mom but why?" I ask "you come to know soon just do as i said", she order i nodd.

HIRA POV:

"Innaya plz be hurry", "coming", i am yelling thired time and still geting same answer." Beta aram se, us ko maqa to do tayar honey k", mom panted my shoulder i nodded. I know mom she is the last one who get tge time to ready but i cant wait.

Finally we reach at asif house, their are lots of people who greet us. Innaya and uroosa make me sit on stage with atif. He look handsome in green suit."looking breathtaking", he compliment me i blush."what about me?", he pout i smile" same as usuall", i teas him "nor fair", he make cute puppy dog face.

"Oye! Hogaya tum dono k", innaya came in middle."yaar innaya khu tang kar rehi ho becharo ko, ab dono se sabar nai ho raha hai to kia karey", shehry mad helpless face. They all bursted out laughter,i look down to controll my blush and atif glance them."oky!oky i am sorry", innaya said. We take lots of pic after that teasing section......

"Oky give me your hand", innaya said atif look at innaya"khu?" He ask."oye! KBC baat me khalna phely hath do", uroosa said.atif give his hand and innaya hold atif babyfinger."whats that", atif ask "ssshh!" she hush atif then applie some mehndi on the tip of finger." Know give us naake(money)", she forward her plam toward atif i giggle and all that idiot look at eachother."naake for what?", waqas ask she roll her eye "its a tradition bhai groom have to give naake to bridle sister,cousin and friends", she wink at me." Hey! Dont added oky. I know only sister and cousin, yeh friends khaha se agai hai", hussain attack on her.

She made a face"oky!i added so," she pullup her both eyebrow."atif to nai dega ma bhi dekh ta ho kon nikal ta hai tujh se paisey",shehry came and sit next to atif."atif tum mujhe nai do geya",innaya make a puppy dog face, Drameybaz khahi ki."oye!tu meri dost hai", atif remind innaya my eyes wide"ji nai meri dost hai", i reply and pout to innaya she giggle "dono ki dost ho yaar",she said we both smile widely.

INNAYA POV:

After so many argument finally we get the money and i stick my toungh to shehry"innaya ki bachi", he getup to catch me i ran out.i try to run fast but because of heel i cant and shehry catch me, thankfull we are out of the hall. He hold my waist ,scope me  and start spining. "stop it plz",i yell middle of my laugh...finaly he stop and put me to the ground we both pull away and try to catch our breath.

Them suddenly he pull me to a hug.he wrap his arm around my back,it make me shiver and time for understand the situation.i wrapp my arm around his neck.his heart beat as fast as my and those insect and butterflies doing bhangra inside my tummy."i missed you yaar",his warm breath tickly neck,i smile"hum khal hi to miley they",i remind him"hummm", the only i get in return.

We came back after our little movemnt i saw some aunty was playing dolka as same and the mendhi desiner were puting mendhi on ramdon ladies and girls hand."aunty hira ko mendhi khu nai lag rehi?", i ask to shehry mom" beta us ki desiner abhi nai ai",she reply and i nodded.i went to hira and atif,their our lityle chit chat more teasing to hira and atif going on when aunty called me i excusee them and followed aunty in her house.
___________________________

First of all sorry that i cant able to update at yesterday night as if i say but here is for you all

Choot moot sa chapter :p

Hope you like it also:)

Plz do vote and comment espically silent reader need your vote and comment........

Ans keep thinking what MRS:Asif need to talk aur tell somthing to innaya...what do you think ?:p

Stay tune ---*------*-----*

Love you all.........;)