FUN WITH BESTIES :p

Ahaaaa!what the hell with you guys......

Why you do this to us........hahaha baby ko dar lag gaya........

Then we all wach that movie.......after that i open my fb account and other are doing...what ever they want to do......

Some while wasay start flirting with Abhi.

WASAY POV:

After movie we all were geting bored as we are not enjoying.......so i decided to flirting with abhi.....

Hey! Abhi you look so handsome in this by show them his shirt less pic.......they all were shock that what am i doing......

What are you off of your mind??........

I came near to him and sit beside him.....ooo! Jan naraz khu ho rehey ho........hmmmm.....

Oye!pechey hat pechey hat....teri niyyat me khot hai saaley.........

Assa na karo jani merey sath ma tum se bht payar karta hoo i said it romanticaly...

They all laugh louder........abye khu kar reha ha becahrey ko pereysan zaib said while laughing.........

Abhi tu to gaya aj.....aj yeri izzat wasay ke haat me hai ana said teasling....

I hold abhi hand and start kiss it........

Abye chor saaly ghar me baap bhai nai hai kia..............

Abhi leave his hand and start run around his bedroom.......mat jao mujhe chur kar i said while running after him.........

Bhag basanti bhag teri izzat k sawal hai bhag anabi and samara said in laughing.....

We all laugh and then lay down abhi bed...

Bhai maaf kar ab khabhi tumhey apney ghar nai bulaoo ga.....teri under ki aurat jag jatti hai abhi said while joking.......

We all laugh again....again and again....

ILEANA POV:

I feel pain on my stomach because of laughing too much...........

What a creazy people they are......uffffff

Ana beta come down i heard the voice of aunty hira samara's mother.......i went down they want me to make coffee for them so i went to kitchen for making it as they all were still talking about something very serious matter.......

--------*-------*-------*------*-------*------*

After having breakfast with bisma,afwa and anusha.......then they went to their house........

Then i went to my parents room to help babba unpack his stuff......whaooooo!babba you brought me db          t-shirt and lots of stuff of db.......

I know beta you like them preety much babba said to me....i blush.........

Babba what you bring for us my bhai said enterning the room........

Hmmmm!well this is for you guys.....wahoo babba thanks it ipad...........

So what about me honney moomi said......

I am her for you honey do you want any thing beside me.....moomi start blusing......

We start teasing them............

ITS WINTER'S:

I am siting on my living room when my cell rang.......

Hello! Hi would you like to come with us for outing anu ask.......oky wait tell me take permision from moomi.......