THE REALITY OF NOFILE:

Me,waqas,ati & hassan are on the same car & shehryaar, hussain,smith & hamza were on shehry car........

WAQAS: "Hey! so tum per kesey ai??".....

INNAYA: "ma yaha per apney hubby se milney aii ho"..........

ATIF: "husband!(i am in a shock) tum shadi shuda hoo??".....

INNAYA: "Ji! ma shadi shuda hoooo"......

HASSAN: 'to tumharey husband tumhey leyney khu nai aya??"......

INNAYA: "Actually unko pata nai hai k ma yaha hoooo....its a surprise for him"........

WAQAS: 'waoooo! surprise hummm!"....

Then waqas switch on the music.....

"Sajnaa ji vaari vaari jaanu ji mein
Sajnaa ji vaari vaari jaanu ji mein
Tu hi to mera sansaar hai
Aisa mera pyaar hai
Aisa mera pyaar hai
Charo mein jo na jagah paano ji mein
To mera jeena hi bekaar hai
Aisa mera payaar hai
Aisa mera payaar hai"

All three of them start singing so loude.....waqas said this song delicated to me and i blush thinking of nofil all the way....i said 'oye my godssss ye kia khay reheyy ho tum plzzz carzzzz ko dekh kar drive karo warna tum car ko tuker kar do gaye"( like maryam)...atif turn back and give me surprise look i said "i am a dhoomiii show him my hoodi".....we all turn into laugh....then we arrive at our destination.....it take almost an hour to reach heir......

Waqas and atif came out with me to help my luggage with me then waqas give me his number for any help.....i smile and take it then they left........i said to "allahafiz"in return they said "khudahafiz".......

It was big brown house look nice from out....i rung the bell but nobody came and rain is almost going to start and fogg too then i rung it again...then door is apen it was nofil.....i give him a hug then enter inside the house.........

SHEHRYAAR POV:

After that me,hussain,smith and hamza was on my car then i drive a car while driving i am thinking about her i dont know why but her eye her hair and her smile effect me lot i like her she is beautiful.....then sain swith on the music....

"Aaj kal kyon mera waqt katta nahin
Koi chehra nazaron se hatta nahin
Kya hai ye betaabiyaan main na jaan tha
Pehle kabhi dil na deewana tha
Aisa peli baar hua hai satra athra saalon mein
Aisa pehli baar hua hai satra athra saalon mein
Koi aaye jaaye mere khayaalon mein"

They all singing the song and i still in silence just thinking about her and start blushing.....we finally reach at home we help sain with his luggage then we entern in the house sain is meeting all other family member and i went to my room....

I went to my balcony which was on my room and start looking the sky the rain is coming then i hear a voice that she is marride.......

I turn back in a shock.......its waqas "he told me that she is marride and she came heir to meet her husband"........"what how, i mean when, where'oooo what i am saying just my mouth and came back to my room and sit on my bed..........

Waqas:"we know shehry you like her but she is a marride women.....just pray gor her that nothing go wrong with her bacause you know in america that happen alot that man got marride then left his wife at their home town then never look back"..

Shehry: 'why should i pray for her? She is a nice girl and we help her that all nothing more then that"......i went away from my room....i dnt know why i am so much angery after hearing about her marriage....

Waqas: i know shehry well as he is my best buddy i know he started liking her.......i am so worried about him..........

INNAYA POV:

I entern in a house it was so beautiful it my own house and nofil standing in shock i said surprice i went near to him for hug but he push me back.....my happyness turn into surprise that why he is reacting like this........

Nofile:in anger "what are you doing here???"

Me: "i came here for you????? Iam your wife....why you reacting like this???"...

Nofil: 'ssshhh! Keep your volume down"....i grabb her with her arm tightly and bring her near to me......

Me: i feel so diacomfort when he bring near to him......"nofil leave my its hurting"..my eyes full of tear........

Nofil: 'its hurting you"i hold her more tight.."go away from my life and my house you are not my wife any more"........

"MAIN NEY TUMHEY TALAK DI
TALAK DI, TALAK DI"......

Me:nofilllll! I shouted out of my throwth and start cringing..........."what about our love???"......

Nofil:(he laugh like evil) 'love and marry hahahaha i lovr you because i want to take reveng from you and marriage is because your father help me to come here'..........

Innaya: i am in great shock after hearing all this then i saw a lady coming from upstair she is tall enough then me she has gloden hair,grey eye and white skin she is an american women.....

Nofil:"i went to near her then i introduce her to innaya she is my lovely wife laurance'.........

Me:i almost got fainted then i proctect myself......my whole life was finish in his one sentence......what he just devorce me and telling that he already get married with an american lady............

Nofil: "get out from our house"i shouted loud then laurance said 'throw her away she cant go with her own'.......i am about to throwing her out then she said "i will pay you'.......i stop what?????

Me:"i will pay"i said.....i relize that i have no where to go and it raining already so i told them that "i pay dollar 500".......laurance stop him and then she let me stay for one night.........

I went to the room then i lock it....i sit on bed my head going to burst so i dicied to take a shower i went to bathroom put on the tap then sit on the tube foolinding my knee up to my chest and put my heand on my knee and my head......................

I am thinking that what i have fone woth myself i finish my life i trusted this man who almost ginish my life....... i fight with my parent,almost half die because of him and look what i have done i have no way to go now.......i am so angery eith my ownself that i wipe my tear and siad that i dnt deserve to cry.....i am not a good daughter and not a good person i doesnt deserve anyone anyone..............

"RANKISO NEY YOU GHIR LIYA
SUB APNO NE MOO MOOR LIYA
MUJHE KOI NA SAMJH PAYE
BAS AKSHOO KI RAWANI HO MEIN"
_____________________________

NOTE:

Assalam u alikum everyone main janti ho k shehry k part bht late se aya hai......so sorry for that and nofil k part bas thori dar k liye stop honey wala hai.......

Hope you all like this two part specialy the line in the end........plz keep voting and comment also............:)
And the interesting part also comning.....so eeenjooooyyyyyt......:p