AT BREAKFAST TIME:

Ileana: i came back two my room.....for take a shower and get ready for the college.....

Shazaib:i also went my room to take a shower then dress my self for college........

I wore grey jeans,black neck t-shirt and brown jacket on i put gel on my hair and sprink them to look hot........

I came down before ana came for breakfast.....

She came then she sit on the table before she sit i pull her chari and she fell down.....

Hahahaha....baby cant able to sit on the chair.....hehehehe........i teas her....she realy mad at me.....

ILEANA POV:

After shower i came out and wore blue skining jeans,lite purple top,with black cardigan and take a scraf of black and purple colour rap nicely throught my neck i also done some makeup so it look good....i tie my hair half because it curl already and it easyly touch my arm.......

I came down for beakefast.....zaib is already their....standing near table...i dont know why he is standing..........

I came to sit their.....i am just going to sit their......then dharammm!haaaa!mom....i fell down because zaib pull the chair......

Ma tumko nai chorongi.....ruko you monkey.........i ran after him.......

ZAIB POV:

I ran before she getup....i still teasing her.... we ran to our living room....she throw cusion on me.....i said caught it....like a player.....

Mom:i laugh while seening two monkey at my home.....i look at clock it 7:30 already....

PAPA:zaib where the hell are you....in a anger...i shouted very loud....

ILEANA: we both stop fighting while we hear papa voice.....he is coming dow with full of anger....

Zaib what have you done.....

Me nothing (i was realy afraid) i dont do anything......

ILEANA: what happen papa what he do now?

PAPA: he put water in the toothpast tube....see the condition of the tube.......

MOM: i start laughing again at zaib & his khurafati dimage.......

ILEANA: papa you now well he is mokey but he act like donkey.....i teas him....

ZAIB: That wasnt my fault.....tube was finish......so i think to fill water in it so we can use it one more day.......

Oooo!my desi child ma kia karo tumhara....

We all laugh loudley.....

Mom:I said its 7:45 will you guys do your brakefast now....... then they all sit on table i gave them their breakfast......omelette for my husband,porridge for aya.....and conflex for zaib.....they all eat like that i was last food felt in the world......

They always do that when they are late.......uff what can i do for this three.........

ILEANA POV:

We finish our food then we all went for collegr as papa drove a car & we left home....it take 15 mint to reach our college.....

I take back seat and zaib was in front next to papa......

Finaly we reach their papa stop the car we both get out......then he go.........

SHAZAIB POV:

Finally we went to our college......in car their was silence.....because dad dont like mucis aur talking while driving........i dont know how he was so famous when he was teeager because he is so borring now.....

We both get out.....looking around where was our group......then we saw a bunch of guys were looking us.....

Here are they.......all crazyone let go sis.....

ILEANA POV:

We both went near to them.....we saw all of them & we both joing them as we very 6 girls & 6 boys in our group..........

ZAIB: How r u guys?

LIZA:Hi!we were all good......what about you guys?

ILEANA: we are also fine......

ANABIA:oky guys we shall moving as our class was going to started.....

ZAIB: ya!shure anabi you are right in a frliting way.............

Oohh! My bro like her too much.....

-----♥--♥----------♥---------♥--------♥

We came back after walk.....it was good na i asked from fahad...

Ya!it is because your patner is good......

Ahaaa!tum har waqat apni hi tareef kartey rehena..........:p

I am that good you know......

MOOMI: well you both came back.....come on go to washroom for refresh your self.......

We both went to washroom one by one...after that we came back to have our breakfast........it porridge for me and omelette for fahad.....

Ringgggg.....ringggggg.....ringgggg

Moomi tell one of the servent to open the door......Hi there!it was bisma,rafay,afwa and anusha.....

Ooo!the crazy people group is her.....

They greet moomi....moomi greet them in return....

Beta have you all done your breakfast or not?moomi ask to them......

We already have done anusha replied....

So what came you guys are here at this time?......well actually miss:aya do you remember about the project rafay add...

Ahhaa!the project how could i forgot that fahad said while panacing......

As we all were in same school.....we study at st-lawerance school well known in pakistan...

I finish my food then stoodup from the table....stop panacking fahad..... we still have time left........

Oky then lets go to your room ana for reserch bisma added......

Oky lets go....................
______________________________