BONUS CHAPTER: Life goes on :)

Bisma pov:

"Gross!" I groan internally as I look all the dishes everywhere in this kitchen. Yesterday we throw a party on the success of Hussain new flim"kudrrat" and as been full desi my husband want me to cook and party held in our house. its not that I don't like to cook and especially for my husband happiness but doing this bundle of dish all alone feel me sick.

My Savior innaya wasn't here with me, i pout "Pata nai shehry ko abhi hi Pakistan se koi new drama serial ki offer anni thi" i mumbled to myself. Shehryaar,innaya and both of the twins went to Pakistan and Mom,dad and maha went to Mecca for performing hajj and here I am all alone doing this dishes.

"Bismaaaa....Bismaaaa....bismaaaa" i ignore him completly because he is not helping me and continue with my work"you are here and I am calling you since long" i turn to give him deathly glare but smile seeing ayyan our son in his arm," what happen?" I ask turning again toward the sink"look what he done" Hussain complain"he wet my cloths" he pout in the end.

I roll my eyes"Hussain he is just 11 months old what else you expect from him" i ask in irritation."please take him and clean him up" Hussain said pleasing and ayyan clapp his hand happily obvious about his surrounding."Hussain I am doing dishes look. You clean him and yourself too by your own" i response in annoyed washing glasses.

"Yaar first clean him then do this" he pout again and I let out sign. Washing my hand with soap I turn off the tap and took ayyan from him.

"Yah!allah" i gasp looking my messy room, all the cushion and pillow were on the floor,ayyan toys is everywhere to been seen. I look at my back and glare at hussain. Comming in I ask"are you seriously sibiling of shehry and maha?" He formed "why?" He ask in confusion I roll my eyes.

"Because shehry never mess his room not like this and he is the one who took a good care of his children when innaya wasn't there, maha she is so young then you but have you ever see her room messy or leave shehryaar and maha the both elders. Have you ever see the twins messy room, they keep their room well organised."

I give him a lecture for mess our room."what ever" he shrugged his shoulder while taking out his cloth, I clenched my jaw. He was about to enter in bathroom when i stop him"Hussain use other one, I have to change ayyan first then have to clean this room and dishes also left"

I pout hoping he could understand but been a Hussain, he smirk and went inside the washroom. I huff some air out in frustration" if I don't love your dad then surely I kill him" i look at ayyan and talk with him, he just slap my cheek playfully with making his alien type sound.

I put ayyan down on floor so that bed sheet would be clean and start picking up all the cushion and pillow placing them on their place. Hussain came back to room and throw his wet towel over my head"ugghhh!" I groan and remove it fully annoyed. I gave him my look he just smirk and left the room without saying anything.

I then change ayyan and lay him on his crib and start swing it with humming lullaby so that he can sleep and I can do my left over work. After cleaning all the mess I come out and went down toward kitchen, on the way I saw Hussain was sitting on lounge watching t.v with the cup of tea.

I roll my eyes and went toward kitchen, my eyes got wide I turn around roaming my eyes everywhere. The whole kitchen is clean, every dish was washed and kept it place, foods on refrigerator ,rubbish was on garbage bag.

I smile looking at kitchen and went out knowing very well who did this" you did that all alone?" I ask him in disbelieve,standing beside him. He look up dacthing his eyes from t.v then planted the side of sofa beside him gesturing me to sit.

I seated beside him,he wraps his arm around me and rubber my left arm. I rest my head on his chest feeling his heart beat. He handed me my tea cup, happily took it" thanks" i said pulling my head little up look toward him he smile and kiss my head.