FIRST FIGHT:

OMG!"I am so late today i have only 30 mint left for refreshment".....uffff!"ye project inta time khu layte hai check ho ney me"....

I came out from colidoor then i saw a girl siting on a stair and crying with her head down.......i sit next to her.......

Hey! "What happen?????"

Girl pulling his head up toward me "my bro cant come to pick me she is till crying"

"I know you you are maha right sis of sain".....i dnt want to take shehry name.......

Maha: "yes i am maha"......

Me:"ok dont cry plzzz i will take you home".......

Maha:"no mumma said dnt trust any stanger"........

Me: i smile a bit......hmmm!"but i am not a stranger see"....i show her my id card....."see i teach in your school"........

Maha:"but havent see you in the schl"....

Me: "yes because i am kindergarden teacher".....now shall we move because it late already.......

Maha:"oky lets go".......

I took cabe and tell driver the street number because i only now the street number that ati told me when i am here...

We finally reach at the street....."so where is your house"i ask from maha......"right their"she said.......

"Come let gooooo"......she is pulling me

"Oky maha come down"......... we are in the front of one house it look beautiful....i rang the bell........a women open the door.....

Maha:"mummaaaa" i said while huging her........

Me:"assalamalikum aunty".......

Aunty:"waleikumasalam beta'......

Me:"aunty actually"i narrent everything to her......she said"thank you beta for the help"."no aunty it my duty as i am a teacher of maha school"....she gave me smile......then someone grabb my arm & turn my toward him.......& the coffee which was in my hand fall down.......

Shehry:"what tha hell with you....how do you take her like this????? If anything happen to her"........

Me: "mr asif if you so concert about you sis then you schould be on time.....as i am the last person left in school and you know if i leave her alone their then what should happen you that better then me"i said it in full anger...... .

Shehry: "nothing going to happen her i am almost their if i cant stuck on a traffic"...

Me: "that not my problem who pay for this coffee"??........

Shehry: "you drop it you are reponsible for this"......

Me: "no it because of you".....

Shehry: "no it because of you"......

Me:"youuuuu"......

Shehry:"youuuuuu".....

WAQAS POV:

We saw them fighting they were fighting because of coffee had they really gone case.....they about to start hitting eachother.......we ran toward them to stop......i hold innaya and ati and sain hold shehry.....i pull her up take away from the house while ati and sain take shehry inside the house......

Innaya: "leave my i can handl myself"....then bumped ouch!"this stupid pole".....i kick the pole"aaaahhh my leg".....i saw shehry laughing at me i really gone mad at himm i return back to beat him but vick stop me and take me away from their.........

SHEHRY POV:

Ati and sain took me inside house......"i can handl myself"i shouted at them.....i turn back to look at her she kick a pole i start laughing at her and she get more in anger she is returning to beat me but vick hold her and take her away.....i turn around then sain and ati saw me in anger.......

"Oky oky that my fault" i said with a smile..

Innaya:"take me to hotel hilton'.....

Vick:"hotel why?????"....

Innaya: ooppsss!I forgot that he doesnt now anything....."actually my hubby was waiting for me their"......

Vick:"oky....were you happy"i ask her like bigg bro.......

Innaya: hmmm!"Hotel is their i ignor him...oky bye see you later".........

Vick:"bye"......she was hidding something from me......ufffff!"ye larki bhi na kuch nai ho sakta is k"

______________________________