BARAAT:

HIRRA POV:

I am sit on bridle room all ready, waiting for my some one special. All my cousin and friend were teasing annoying me, but one among all wast here pata nai khaha hai.door bursted open and in come madam making weird faces,i know why.

She is look gorgeous in green and brown lanhanga. "Innaya stop make such a face",i said she give you are so dead look. I bit my lipe"you are given my this look since morning,now stop that" i pointed her face."if its not your marraige then you have to pay for wearing me such a idiotic dress", she gritter her teeth"innaya you l beautiful in this", jess compliment her. She roll her eye"han tumhey to lag ga na tum logo to addat hai asey kapery penheny ki"."english plz",jess remind. I bit my lipe.

"Hirra you know i am not comfortable in it", she make a face ."why not innaya,its just a lanhanga", urrosa ask" its just a lahanga but what about this", she point on her waist which was seem because of short shirt"or ma is ko chupa chupa kar thak jai ho",she make innocent face."dnt worry shehry love this", i wink at her she slap me "shutup", with that she rush out. I know she is blushing.

I sit at stage soon molvi shahab came for our nikha. My eyes were down i lift my eye to see him,he is siting just a far destance for me because of veila which innaya and uroosa holding.atif was concentrating each and every word of molvib shahab.i smile and look down again.

Soon our nikha finish and the we sat toghter,now i am hirra atif khan this feeling is out of the world.

INNAYA PO:

After coming out of the bridle room i make my way to aunty( hirra mom) and ask her need any help. She gave me some work and start doing it. It help me divert my mind,first from this dress and secondly from hirra word. Shehryaar this is make me more nevouse.

"Duhley waley agaye" someone yell and everyone rush to gate to greet them. I make my way again to bridle room,her teasing i barre this but shehry cant poddible in such situation.we were doing some masti inside when uroosa came and take hirra out for her nikaah.

I help uroosa to hold veil which kept in between bride and groom at nikaah time.my gaze went to one person who was standing next to atif. His gaze still on me look like some one gule his eye on me.i look around to hide that blush which now easly seen by everyone.

"Atif said something on his ear and he remove his eye away from me and i realise the breath.soon is nikaah over and we let hirra and atif sit together.
"Ohh! Hi bhabi", i eye to hussain bhabi seriously."seriously hussain bhabhi?" Waqas said as if reading my mind."yaar us ko khu bool rehey ho.in janab ko to dekho nazar hi nai hatt rehi hai kis hi se",atif pointed on shehry,i look away. "To kia biwi hai meri dekhna mana hai kia?" Shehry ask i eye him biwi :/ moomii :p.

"Honey wali",they all remind him and i excusee them.ek mint bhi rehi na to laal tamara hogao gi ma.i heard their laughing.i went to aunty and greet them."innaya bate tum itni laal khu ho rehi ho"aunty shrink "aunty ap bhi",i make a face."koi nai tang karey ga meri beti ko",uncle warn and i smile.

"Beta innaya are you happy with our decision"? Aunty hold my hand. I give her smile "aunty are you happy?"i question in reply she nodded in yes."then i am also happy", i give her my proud look"innaya help" one of hirra cousin takee away.

"What happen?" I ask as we reach to stage."atif is not letting his shoes off", uroosa complain i laughe.with in a mint their arrgue start girls want atif shoes where as boys not telling them. I guester uroosa and some of her cousin. They urderstand haaa! Clever grils, they start diverting boys eye from me and atif. I make a puppy dag face. Atif shake his head in no. I make pleasing puppy dog face,he laugh a bit then silently take his shoes off. I just about go pick"you cheater",

Shehry voice came i instantly grabb my lanhanga a little bit up,pick shoes and ran down from stage with shehry chasing"innaya" he is yelling i ran and come arcross to one of the table. I panted to catch my breath so that he."onnaya this not fair", he sound like four year old kid."everything is fair in love and war",i wink he shrink."love" he empases the word"i mean..wa..war", i stammer. He go right to catch me i left.

"stop that shrinking"i pointed he laughe."you"...."innaya" i heard uroosa yelling.i throw both the shoes toward her she catch and start raning with us chasing.after some moer catching and throw i got it and ran my way toward the buliding.i still hearing shehry voice,this guy.uff!. I went to bridle room and just about to close shehry hold it.we both push the door i want to close it and he want to open.

He force is more then me, door open and i loss my balance.shehry hold me to safe form falling on the floor but because it lanhanga he also loss his balance and both of us landed on bed with shehry hover me and shoes not know where :p.

SHEHRY POV:

I try to balance but fail.we both fall down on the bed,her feel her sent, i pull up my face their are some strain of her hair on her face as well as my. I start removing it and her face come in my view.she was heavly breathing as well as my. Their is a knot in my tummy her gaze ment my and all the world around me was vanish.

I drove on her drak brown eyes. No one of us blink for a second. I planted a kiss on her forehead. Her eyes close and fisted my shirwani. I stay their for a while feel her cold skin under my lipe.i pull away,our face was so close that her warm breath burn my cheeck."you look breathtaking gorgeous"i compliment her,i saw her cheeck turn red but her eye still close."i hard for me controll", her eye wide open, i shrink and look at her lipe."you are scaring me shehry", she said in low tone.

I trase my hand down to her waist. She look nervous,i come more close she close her eye once again.our lipe just about touch.........
___________________________

End hehehehe :p

Suspens kesa hai???

Oky how was it???

Fav seans???

Keep vote and comment plzzzz

Love you all.....:)