COINCIDENT MEETING:

SHEHRY POV:

Today is mumma birthday so i decided to give her a bokey i want to shop.......their i saw girl who was maintaning the flower i am standing at her back....."excuees miss how much for this?".....she turn and i am in shock......

Innaya:i turn back when some ask me about flower.......uffff! Subha subha ye i wisper......'hmmmn! 40 scent".......

Shehry: she is looking very beautiful and her hair were open i cant able to listen her because i kept looking her........

Me:"haammmm! Mr shehry asif"......

Shehry: "ya what?????"

Me: "40 scent"........

Shehry:"oky......bye.......meet you again"...i gave har smile.....you made my day i thought...i saw after 4 month.......

Me: "oky bye".......i smile him back.....

Shehry: i reach at home and congratz to my mother......then at afternoon today is my duty to bring maha.....i went to maha school........

I saw maha is huging someone....i came near to her again innaya now she tie her hair in pony tale.....today is my best day i kept meeting her since morring..

"Hey! How are you"i ask gentely.....

Me: "i am fine....what about you?"

Shehry:" i am good to since morring".....

Me: i feel shy....hey why i am feeling shy....i dnt want any relation now or after nofil accident...........

Shehry: "oky bye.......meet you again"....

Me:"hmmmm oky bye"......

Shehry: at evening i went to cafe for some refreshment i order capicuno then again i meet her now her hair was in bun....kash kuch or mang ley ta nahi mujhe kuch aur nai chaye except her......i am in love...........

"Hey! How much for this?"......

Me: i gave him look as he is new here that dnt know how much of coffee....... "2 dollar only"........

Shehry: i gave her and come out from cafe.then my phone rung.....

Ring....ring....ring.......

"Helo! Ye sain":i said......he tell me to buy a book for him....."oky!I will after my work'..

I went to book shope and again innaya...now this time i am not happy because i saw her working since morring....

"Ufff!is she out of her mind doesnt she want some rest"...........

I took book and directly come out with out saying a word to her............i became so anger with her that she is doing 4 job in a day..........

I schould told vick about this because he is a good friend of her...............

INNAYA POV:

I came back to hotel......i am so tired so i lay down on my bed.........i am meeting him since morring.......

"Uffff! What he thing him self......ma to aj achey se baat ki us sey but wo itna attitude khu dikha reha tha......book shop me aya book li aur chale geya.....kuch khahey begaar how rude.........pata nai us ke dimag k kuch".........

I open my laptop to check out my account then i sleep with my laptop open.......

Shehry: i came back and narrate everything to vick he is also seem angry....."i talk with her"he said to me......

NEXT DAY:

INNAYA POV:

I wake up as usually time and went to my work.....all the day is same.....at evening i am in cafe and almost 10 mint left to over my time then some came near to me....

"I want a talk with you???"

I look at his face and it is vick he seems in agry......i said "it only 10 mint left to over my time will you wait for 10 mint????"....

"Oky!'he said......i now shehryaar told him everything.....so be ready for the anger

After 10 mint my shift is over and i came near to waqas table........

Waqas:"are you off of your mind" i show her my anger.... ..

Me: "no what happen?"

Waqas:" you are doing 4 job in a day......have your mind gone from some where?"

Me: "ooo! Actually i want to buy my own house as soon as possible so i have to do 4 job for the money"........i explain him and he look cam now.......

Waqas: "what about your marriage????"

Me: "well its over at the day when i came here only paper work was left"......

Waqas: "What?"I am in great shock.....

Me: "its true"......i feel sad inside me.....

Waqas: "you have been facing all this since 4 month and not even give me one call"i am so piss out of her....

Me: "bhai cam down"......

Waqas: "dnt call me bhai iam not your bhai if i am your bhai then you didnt hide me any thing"........

Me: "look i am sorry but i dnt want to distrube you that why".....

Waqas:" saying me your bro and dnt want to distrube me you are mad'....i want to angry with her but i cant because i am happy for shehry that atleast she will be his now........

Me: "oky!i am sorry again and i promise that i told you everything happen in my life'.....

Waqas: "oky i forgive you now".........

__________________________________

SO READER HERE IS MY NEW PART HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLZZZ KEEP VOTING.......THANK YOU.........

AND COMMENT ALSO AT YOUR FAV PART........:)