AN ATTACK:

Innaya pov:

"No;please aunty, mujhe se aur nai khaya jaye ga" ,i made a puppy face to stop her. "Just last two bite innaya",she scold , i ate it like a good kid :p."mom! Here is the pill"shehry handed the pill to aunty. "Aunty what that pills for?" I ask as found simpler pill when moomi used after my marraige....

She smile"beta it was a sleeping pills,you havent sleep so many day as you told doctor so he gave you this for relax somthing",she told me."aunty i assure you that i take all the pill without doing stubbing,but this pill.i cant take it please"i sid in pleasing ton."but you have to sleep?"she orderd me."i will aunty"i told her and give her a warm smile.

She let the room after give me that stupid pills but thankfuly not sleeping pill. They all came in after aunty gone."you told us that we are yoir friend and dnt even lets us know all that you were facing"hira scold me i look down as guilt."i am sorry yaar"i said in low tone."why you always thing their some supergirl in you?"waqas ask in anger,"i am sorry yaar,i dnt want to trouble anyone of you"i try to please them."get some sleep you need it"shehry order and i nodded.

Some voice comming outside from room,i open my eye and try to get up but my head not let me do that.i try once again and finally get up. They all siting in living room and cit chat something. I formed,"why you out?"hussain ask. "I cant feeling sleepy"i told them. Hira touch my forehead 'you still in fever" she look tense. "Hey!it oky i will be fine"i told them."oky have this"shehry give me glass of water,i smile and glue it down. After sometime i feel burden in my head and my vision feel dizzy.

"I think i get back to my room" i inquri them all and went to my room . I lay down my bed and dnt know when sleep take over me..

SHAHRYAAR POV:

She went to her room and i thumbup to waqas gladly he sing me at a time and i understand him. "What have you done?"atif ask. I simle"i let her drink sleeping pill" i told them and their jaw drop in shock."man if she come to know that then you gone" hira warn me and i give her a devil smile.

After some time we continue our chit chat again ,then the room door bursted open.we all look at room direction and found her. She came fown and went to kitchen,we all exchange our gaze that how she wakeup that early.she took ice-cream from refrigerator.

"Was she out off her mind"atif ask in confudion so do we.i came toward her but it look like she doesnt see me,"was she awake or"i wave my hand in air to her face ,no expression. I took the cup from her hand and now her hand in air look like she is still holding that ice-cream cup.

She sit on one of the couch and start eating her imangner ice-cream."she sleep waking"waqas whisper ,we all bit our lip to stop laugh at her gester...

Then sunddly she stop eating "tum us ko perpose nai kar detey ho"she ask to someone but whome."hira ko bol do atif waran khahi der na hogaye" hira and atif start blushing.
For a mint of break she got up and went in the center of the room.

"Ho ,atif yamla paggal deewana
O rabba itni si baat na jana
K k k hira anoo payar karti hai
Usdey opper wo matri hai"

She sing the song with her sore voice and start doing the step same as in the movie yamla paggal deewan. We all bit our lower lip to stop us burster out laughing and hira, atif both became lal temarrat. Waqas took the advantage he record her.

Soon she stop"ab kis ki bari" hussain ask in horror."you what did you think your self hain, har waqat lartey rehey ho mujhe se. Now i ahow you i know karratey" she doing some karratey step "look like she is beating someone?"i ask ,"no bro not somone she is beating you" my jaw drop in shock and they all hide their lip with their hand to stop their laugh..:p

NEXT MORRNING:

WAQAS POV:

We all sat on dinningtable for breakfast,she also come with all dress up "where to go" shehry ask."school" she just simply reply."you are not well yet" hira inform her."i am fone hira and if not feel fine then i came back"she ansure us."how you sleep last night?" Atif ask i bit my linner lip to stop my laugh."it quit good,actually it was relaxing"she nodded her head we all burster out laughter..

"What happen?" She make a confusion face i showed her the video which i recored last night."why..what..how?" Her experession change in confusion then anger.we all stop,"why would you give me that pill"she shouted on shehry,we all exchange our gaze. She insantly gotup leaving her breakfast and rush out of house in anger"whats that" i ask in cnfusion" dont know" shehry reply in low tone look like he is worried.

"Hey!bro give her somtime, when her anger gone then we ask to her" hussain put his hand on shehry shoulder we all nodded.

"Yah! Hello...what?...how?...when?....you are coming oky" i hung up phone they all look my worried expression."what happen?" Hira ask" nosh said that innaya was attack" i told them.
"Whatttttt" they all said in unsion or more in shock so did i.........
__________________________

Finish long chapter know that actually it was covering my last chapter that why :p....

Dont take your more time.... like it or not?

Plzzzzzz comment,comment,comment and vote,vote,vote pluse share tooo :)

If you want to fellow me on instagram so here is my instagram id.

Farzeenasghari@yahoo.com