CHAPTER FIFTY:

SNEAKPEEK:

I felt like my bed is shaking. I peep out throught my blanket and found that monky jumping on mu bed,"aahgg! You monkey get the hell out of my bed" i groan on him.

"Wake up sleeping beauty,everyone is waiting for you" he told me still jumping on my bed"oky...oky...oky.. i am getting up now go" i said in helpless "that like princess" he said and leave my room.

"Innaya" he called me, i turn my right to face him"hmmm" i reply "let see who will be the first to reach at home" with that he start running"what?" I said in confussion,then i realise and start running as well to win.

"It was good na?" I ask to him"yaahh! Because your partner is good" he compliment himself,i roll my eye "har waqat apni hi tareef hi kartey rehena" i smak his head"i am good, you know that" he wink i shook my head.

"Why you all are here at this time?" I ask with them"yo! Miss innaya you forgot your assingment" anusha said" what assingment....how i forgot" he start panic."chill bro we have time" i relax him"innaya lets go to your room to start our work" bisma suggest,we all nodd in aggrement.

"What a yeeky! Small? Who fart that bad?" Anusha ask as she wave her hand infront of her nose."i didnt do it" he said. We all start beating him with pillows.

We all were laugh at the sean playing infront of us,ahad bhai spraying his bump. Then we heard a loud sound and he rush to washroom,we all laugh our heart out "he is a nut" i states.

"Hey guyz lets do some experment" he rubb his hand,we all look at eachother"experiment in this cold weather" bisma ask. He nodd"remember sliva stuck metal in cold" he remind us one of our letures "soo" afwa ask."so let do it now" he said in excitement, i shook my head"go a head" rafay said teasingly and he nut actually do it, he leank the cold metal with his toung. Our eyes wide in shock.

"Haaa my tough" he try to speak but we cant get it clearly. We all laugh at his helpless situation, after some more fun and teasing we free him with that metal by pouring water between his toung and metal.

*After three years*

I am moving to karachi for my further studies."innaya we miss you yaar" bisma said huggng me, i smile" i also miss you all" i told all of them "wish he was.. i dnt want his name to be taken" i cut bisma and states her. She nodded her head in understandable.yes taken his name around my house or even in front of me wasnt allow, his name using infront us was before three years. when that night take place which no one of us expected.

I am sitting on my seat,first day in university,first class and strange city,sounnds cool. Teacher came in and class get started. I am concentrating in class when i feel someone sit beside me,he is my class mate. I dnt look at him once not wanted to leave any single point of my very first lecture.

"Hi!princess" he said,my eye wide as his voice remind me someone.'no...no..no..not him plz' i pray in my mind and slowly turn my head to his direction. I fisted my book, yes i am scare of him really scare.

"What you doing here? Its...its girl washroom" i ask him, my face experssion change as a smrink appare on his face.

"Leave me fahad" i yell

"You are mine and today will make you mine" he lean in to kiss me."get the hell out of here" nofil grabb his collar.

Finally he is suspended and again out of my life.........
---*-------*------*------*-----*

PRESENT

*CONTINUE*

"Do you know him, who is he?" He ask holding my shoulder. I nodded my head in yes" he..he...he is fa...fa....fahad".

SHEHRYAAR POV:

We are here since last half an hour waitting for them,but no sign of them" are you sure their flight is today?" Hussain ask this question almost twenty time. I rollup m eyes" yes sain" i sign in furstration.

"Yaar itna time kon laga ta aney me?" I mumbled to himself," merey salay" i sass and look at my left to him, h chuckled. I smile and again turn my face infront where the other passenger were coming out.

Yes we are standing at airport waiting for innaya brother. But no sign of them,soon i found two familar faces coming toward us. I stand straight myself and straight my coat also. Hussain fellow suit because we were leaning on the glass wall of this airport.

"Assalam o alikum" i greet them when they both stood in fornt of us, saad bhai shook his hand with me then give me brotherly hug. Where as ahad bhai h behave opposited with me. He doest even like shake hand with me.

"Bhai i told you that look his hair is weird" he complain with saad bhai as a five year old kid and hissain giggle. My expession first shock then give hissain shut the hell up look. He instally stop giggle"ahaddd" saad bhai glarr him, he pout. I bit my inner cheek to hide my giggle.

"This is lots... doesnt only 35kg aloud?" Hussain complete my sentense, a his experssion is same as my. We didnt notic their luggage before. Saad bhaid chuckled "desi mom" they boh said in unison. We both nodded. We settle in car, i am on driving seat, hussain is next to me and saad and ahad bhai at backseat.

I start engin and soon my car hit th road, their was complet silence which i break " sorry i forgot.. ho was your filght" i asl him. Saad bhai smile where as ahad bhai roll his eyes " look i told you he now having forgetting problem" again ahad bhai complain about me from saad bhai. 'What he did that really' i thought, hussain chuckled i look at him "kuch zaida hi hassi nai arehi hai tumhey?" I ask given him deathly look.

"Maney ki kia?" Ahad bhai pout again. I look at back saad bhai given deathly look to him"will you plz stop that" he gritten his teeth, this time i giggle. Opppsss! Mar gaye, " why are you both laughing, i their something funny?" Ahad bhai ask in mock anger. " acutally your pout remind me of m biwi" i told him give some reasonable explanation. He smile finally.

Ringgg....ringggg....ringggg

My phone start ringing, i put it on spearker after seeing the caller id. I put my finger on my lip to hush saad bhai and aha bhai so that innaya doesnt get that they are here for her birhday.......
______________________

Hey! Guyz how are you all???

Oky first tell me about the cover? Do you like it???? Well it made by one and only @secretstorrylover and i like it very much :)... thankz for this love.

Comeing back to story. How was it??? Like it or not???.

I know its short and late but i am very much lazy and epsially in ramadan.

Sneakpeak is about fahad. As if some of you doesnt remember him or his character so this is for you. It is easy to me to write further about him.

Today is my cousin come sister birthday so plz wish her... some of you may know her bisma16. Yes she became 18 today.

Finally 18 :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ bisma16 lo bhai sara dil tumko dey dia ab merey gumshuda husband k kia ho ga???:p

Plz guys do vote and lots lots and lots of comment and share also.....