NEXT MORNING :

ILEANA POV

I wakeup as my alarm keep buzzing. I groan and open my eyes, it 5:30 mean it fajar time. Their was a silent at outside look like the anger of weather has gone *Allamdulliah*. I lazily get off from my bed and make my way toward washroo, i brush my teeth then do toilet.'Ah! the morning toilet feelsssss sooo good'.oopppp!creepy what i am thinking yeekkkk!: p

I went downstair to see my mom. As i am thinking she is still in livingroom, siting on her arm chair. I was hoping that she wasnt their but it was just a thought she was still in the room as usuall.she was sleeping and her coffee is still in same condition half empty. i wake up her bye shaking her softly.

ILEANA MOM:

I wakeup when i feel someone shaking me softly and the soft voice feel so nice to me, i open my eye saw my angle is their. I gave her smile and kiss her forehead.

" it 5:30 already the time of payer" she informe me "lets go to make ablution" i told her she nodded in agreement. We went together for ablution hen went to prayer room.

we start our namaz after i ended i folded my prayer mat, then i saw zaib was stand for his turn i gave him smile and put my hand on his head then i came out.

ILEANA POV:

Mom already finish her namaz ,i saw zaib then my father came in. I pay him "Assalam-o-allikum" then i also came out...

SHAZAIB POV:

i came in prayer room, i saw mom and ana is already reciting their namaz then i wait for my turn.soon mom complete her namaz and  she gave me her blessing smile as always,she do that make me protectet when she put her hand on my head then she went out after that ana completed then papa come in and we both pay salam to him. Ana left the room and then me and papa start our namaz.

Father pov:

When i went for prayer. Their i found both of my kids, Ana was  about to left the room. We greet eachother then she went out and we start our prayer.

Mother pov:

i come to kitchen to make a breakfast for every one as it was already 6:45 and my whole family leave the house at 8:00... i make it fast beause my whole family in a bit of rush when they have to go out.....:)

_______________________

So guyes here is my new part this part it base on our(muslim) treadition....so plz give me your coment on this chapter and part of shery were come sooo... hope you realy like this chapter