A WARM WELCOME:

Continue:

"Well good news is vicky bhai that i have my own house now".........

"Realy where??????"

"Its near or oppist to maha house"......

"You mean shehry house?????" He smile.....

I saw him in a bit of anger......"oky,oky i dnt take his name"........

"Oky!bye because i have to go in book shope".....

"You still?????" I show her anger.....

"But bhahi...... i have too".....

Vicky: "okyyyyyy".........

"Bye"i said and came out..........

NEXT DAY:

Vicky: i went to shehry room were shehry and ati was sleep i came in and started making vlog....as sain isnt told me how was the winner of bigg boss season7 and i kept forcing ati to told me about the winner.......

"It gauhar khan" *^^* ..........

I am so happy because she is my fav contestend...........

Sain: went to shehry room to wake up them because we have to bbq at afternoon......so then i saw vick is already their and making vlog.......

"I know who is the win the biggboss".....

I look ati and said why do you tell him in anger.........then i told him "to do excersis because in afternoon we do bbq".......

Ati: "oky! just wait a mint"........

INNAYA POV:

I wake up early its saturday but i have to meet the agent for my house......

Our meeting time is 9:00 and its already 8:00........i change my dress took my purse and went out........

We reach at house it was just opposit to shehry house........i look house it was just perfect for me or in my range tooo........

Then we went back to agent office for paper work.......i pay him and got house paper...........

VICK POV:

It afternoon we all were at backyard for bbq and shehry is our leader because he has an experience of bbq.....

I start making vlog with maha and other...we all having fun......then maha shouted "look miss innaya".....we all look their were maha is pointing......

"What she is doing here??"Shehey ask...

"Ooo!i forgot to tell you that she is moving here" i winkied him......

She was trying to pull the luggage but she cant and when she tired she talk with luggage and gave a kick to luggage.....

"Is she realy talking with luggage???" Hamza ask....

"Yes!she is a bit crazy...shehry"said with a smile.....

She is just like you i roll my eye to shehry and start teasing him.......

INNAYA POV:

I came back with my paper work....i came out and driver help me take out my luggage from cabe....i pay him and he gone....

"Ufff! Ab mujhe hi is sey under ley kar jana hoga?".......

I try to pull luggage but i fail....."plz hil jao merey baap.....come on come on you can do it heeeeee! Uffff brick hai kia under" :p..

I kick one of the suitcase....."aaahhaaa my leg"......

"Need help??"The voice look femalier to me i turn back ati...........

"Yah! Obsely i can move it abit".......

"Khaya piya karo"sain said....... :p

"Hahahaha very funny"........

I look at their house shehry is standing their........

"Wo nai aye ga"vick said........

"Us k intezar kar bhi kon reha hai"i said in anger........

"O madam darwa to kholo it really havey" hamza said....we all laugh then i invited them inside........

"Oky!who want coffee?"i ask with them...."meeeee"everyone said simently........

"What about mee everyone frgot me"maha made a puppy face.......

I put my hand inside my handbage and take out some dairymilk for her........

"Thankyou"she smile and give me a kiss on my cheeck.....i return her back......

It almost 2 hour and we all were siting and having fun....we talk,teas,annoying eachother.....then door bell rung..... i get to open it..........its shehryaar looking so piss off.....he push me and came in buy saying "where the hell are they"......

I became in anger that why he push me...i came after him not saying any single word.

Shehry:"where the hell are you guys"i am so in anger that i am doing work all alone and they were siting and enjoing without me...

Innaya:"ooo! little baby look so anger"

i start annoying him to take revenge.....

Shehry: i ignor her and said to vick...."you all were siting here and i am doing all work alone".......

Innaya: "look little baby is doing work alone vick bhai you know that he cant do anything alone"........... we all burst in laughter and shehryaar was in so anger.....

Shehry: i grabb sain and said "chalo ab"....

Sain: "oky!oky!wait yar.........why not you join us as you just shift".........

Innaya: "hmmmmm! No actually you already seening that this house need to clean and done all of work so i dnt able to come and i had only tomorrow to finish it".

Vick: "dnt worry we come tomorrow to help you"..........

Innaya: "but vick bhai".......ati cut me off

Ati: "no if no but we were coming as you were our friend now".............

_______________________________