DOORIYA YEH DOORIYA DOORIYA YEH FASLAY:'(

Ileana pov:

I leave the room and came to balconi to get some fresh air need to calm my mind....moon is shinnig always and their were some stars which given it a beautiful frame. I close my eye to feel the fresh air which is touching my face..........

Its feel so good and relexing,wish my life is also like this peacefull and calm.....

SHAZAIB POV:

Ileana leave the room she look distrube..."i go and check her"i told everyone and went out for search her. Their she is standng near the railing and holding it......"hey! Baby sisiter what happen?" She open her eye "nothing!" She look away,i saw tear in her water line.......

"You go inside its cold"she order me to leave the place or to leave her all alone. "What that soo?"I raise my eyebrow.....

"Ab bolo bhi kia hoa hain?"I ask again think this time get the answer not changing the topic again. She start finally. I took a deep breath "bhai i was thinking that why our parents wasnt like anyother parent?".."Other parent may have fight but atleast they talk,love eachother,they have respect for eachother"......tear rolling down to her eye...........

"Bu...but our par...parents we always saw them fighting,they dn't even talk much or just said that they talk no...no they always fight", non stop tear were coming out look like their is a tape inside her.........

No time for my sily joke oky :p

"Ileana stop it yaar,i know how it feel to look our parents like this,but we cant change them. They wont listen to us". I try to convince her but fail it make her more sad.

She continue "zaib if they dnt want to live together then why they were?"I dont understand if they dnt love,respect eachother then who the hell is stoping them to continue their relation." I cubb her face and start wiping her tear which was coming down from her eye nonstop....

"Their love"...the vocie came from our back, we turn around its sara aunty(anabia mother). she came near us and put her hand on ileana shoulder she continue "their love stoping them to live their owm live all alone" she give her warm smile and we look eachother in confusion.......

"Their love?"ilean ask from her "yes! dear their love"she ansure us "but aunty they"....ileana want to say something,when aunty stop her in the middle "they were facing some sort of serious problem in their life with result of that they usually fight but never come to conclusin." aunty told us but non of us both understand her........

ILEANA POV:

She cut me in middle of my sentence and continue that our parent were facing some sort of serious problem and in result they fight but cant come for conclusion.......we both were so confuse that what aunty saying.......we even dnt know about any single of it that they were facing a problem in their life,i thought to myself........

"But its not the way to solve any sort of problem by fighting?"i ask her "i know becha but your parent ego level was to high specialy your mother"she smile a little louder.........

"What was the problem"?zaib ask from her she smile weakly "you both are not enough older that to handl it",she said...."but we want to help her", i try to convince her,"no you are not"she not convince yet........

I tried once again "we were handling their fight since the day we ever born",i ansure her but angin fail......."listen you both just know that your parent love you both more then anything on earth",she try to convince us or just warn us about something,that we dnt know yet...........

"But they both love eachother more then you", i heard uncle voice at the door,he came near to us and put his hand on my head"sorry becha for that harsh sound but we dnt want anyone of you to listen our conversation", uncle try to relex me.....

"I know uncle and you dnt need to be sorry your were the best chachu ever have",i hug him tightly. He panted my head......we broke the hug i said "chachu i am not sad because of you i am sad just",i stop in middle.........

He smile "you monkeys can't comeout",he shouted and me and zaib change our gaze. Then we saw them coming from another door which was atteched with one of the room.......

"You guyz were peeking on us",zaib narrow his eye to them "we just want to know the reason of ileana behaviour",abhi said in low tone......"that really bad",aunty scold them "but mom", anabia just want to say something but stop in middle and look down i guilt.........

"We want to help you guyz", wasay said in excitement to aunty",no you are not enough to know each and everything"aunty scold us again we all look down in gulit.........

"But i am older them all",samara said seem like aunty convien from her"2 month older then zaib and ileana"aunty said in serious she also feel helpless as us.....

"They were right begum"anabia father came and take our side. This time uncle face her anger.........

"Plzzzzzz!"we all bagging in unison she take a deep breath and continue "but first you guyz help us on something else", aunty told us and we feel some really type of khattar(danger)

"What?"we all ask at same time "you have to call them tomorrow for get together" hira aunty(samara mom)told us,she was standing at a door. We all change our glance "no! way", Abhi said "they never ever come any of the function or get together",he remind them.......

"Lo bhai bas itney me hi har manli",uncle(Abhi father)said in a teasing tone.... "we will do that"zaib voice came and we all look at him in confuse that WTH! he is saying.........

"Oky we will see it",chachu said and then they all leave the balconi. We went back to Abhi room and sit on respect place. "Now what cant we do"?,wasay ask.. "ask him" i pointed to zaib he narrow his eye to me..

"Everyone said that you were just like mom and she had great thinking,so why not you use your mind",he scold me and i look down barey honey k pora fida utha hai per chey kuch ghantey (hours) hi k ho......

I put my head on my hand and look down think ileana,think "idea",i shouted and look at them they all look at me and then change their glance look like they understand what i am thinking......

"No!way"they said in unison" yes!way" i response to them and make a evil smile" you little devil you rock"zaib hi5 with me....
______________________________

Tell me how was it well like it or not.....
Well i know this chapter is base on ileana and her family.............

I know confusion...confusion...confusion :p dnt worry i will hear to solve it liken first tell me why ileana parents always fight socho, socho,socho...

If you want to know anything about ileana so check next chapter. I descripe her and the people around her.............

Hope you understand that who is ileana :p...

But first comment...comment...comment and vote also plzzzzzzzz ........:)

Let me know do you like ileana or not?.....

Love you all ♥♥♥♥♥......:) keep reading...