Fast and Easy

Third Person's POV

We start with Sonic and Brody running through the forest. They screech to a halt, then walks slowly as the sound of Robotnik's Egg-O-Matic hovercraft can be heard. They look behind a bush, and Tails flies up to them. The three see Grounder, who is piloting the Egg-O-Matic, with two miniature Egg-O-Matics attached to its left and right sides, as Scratch, who is holding a walkie-talkie in his right hand, signals him with his left hand. The Egg-O-Matic is carrying a large box labelled, TOP SECRET TRAP "Check it out! A top secret trap! Robotnik's never tried one of those before!" Tails said as Brody points his left thumb at himself "Yeah, I'm kinda flattered!" Brody said "same" Sonic said "Let her down gentle! Slow, slow, slow-ho-ho!" Scratch said and stares in shock as the box is about to fall on him "No-ho-ho-ho-hoo!" Scratch said as the box falls on Scratch, flattening him. Scratch squawks angrily "Wrong, wrong!" Scratch said "Oh, picky, picky, picky!" Grounder said "Something top secret could be really dangerous! Let's just go around them!" Tails said "You're right, little buddy! We'll just avoid em' all together!" Brody said as he and Sonic gear up to run, then stops "No, We can't do it! Curiosity's got the best of us! We gotta find out what Robotnik's got in that crate to catch us!" Sonic and Brody said and they turn to look behind the bush, then Tails sighs and shrugs his shoulders dejectedly.

Scratch and Grounder, the latter of whom is out of the Egg-O-Matic "Anybody watching?" Scratch asks as Grounder is now holding a remote control in his right hand "I am!" Grounder said "D'oh! Anybody with brains?" Scratch asks "Um, nope!" Grounder said "Then activate!" Scratch said and Grounder presses the button on the remote with his left drill, and the box rumbles. Scratch and Grounder scream and run away as the box opens. Inside the box is a forest-like landscape, which Scratch points his right index finger at "Now test!" Scratch said and Grounder presses the button with his left drill, and the box closes "Bwahahaha! He's not going to escape that!" Scratch said and Grounder laughs "Never!" Grounder said "Wanna bet, bots?" Brody asks and Scratch and Grounder stare in shock as Brody is leaning against the box by his right hand, then Scratch waves his left hand at him "Go away, Wolf!" Scratch said "Yeah, get lost!" Grounder said and Brody walks up to Scratch and Grounder "Hey, Robuttnik paid major Mobiums for this! If you want to catch me and Sonic with it, you should welcome my suggestions!" Brody said and Scratch points his left index finger at Brody "What makes you think this trap's for you and the hedgehog?" Scratch asks "Every trap's for us!" Brody said "Oh, no! Not this one! This time we got an important guy to catch!" Grounder said and Brody looks slyly at Grounder "I get it! It's a trick! You're making me think you really don't want us, so We'll let our guard down, right?" Brody asks "Nope. We really don't want you two!" Grounder said and Scratch points his left index finger at Brody "Look, Wolf, we can't waste any more time talking to a has-been! Go away, vamoose, don't call us, we'll call you two!" Scratch said as Brody stares in confusion and then stares in anger.

 We really don't want you two!" Grounder said and Scratch points his left index finger at Brody "Look, Wolf, we can't waste any more time talking to a has-been! Go away, vamoose, don't call us, we'll call you two!" Scratch said as Brody stares in ...

Later Sonic and Brody are standing behind the bush both frustrated "I don't get it, Sonic and Brody! Who's more important than you two?" Tails asks "Good question, kiddo. And we're about to find out!" Sonic said as Scratch and Grounder are staning behind a tree, and Scrath is holding a telescope in both his hands, which he looks through with his right eye "Our victim's steppin' on the fake grass!" Scratch said "He's passin' the fake rocks!" He said "He's right in position! Spring the trap!" He said and Grounder presses the button with his right drill, and the box closes over the mysterious figure inside "Ha ha ha ha! We got him! We got him!" Grounder said as Sonic and Brody spin and run through the box, breaking holes in it "Sonic and Brody saved him! Sonic and Brody saved him!" Tails said and jumps into the air and holds up his left thumb "Whoever it is!" Tails said "How are you gonna explain this to Dr. Robotnik?" Grounder asks "No problem! I'll just tell him it was your fault!" Scratch said. Sonic and Brody run up to Tails, and are now holding Easy Eddie in both arms. They sets him down "Okay, pal! You're safe!" Sonic said "Next time, you little buttinksis, save me slower!" Easy Eddie said and Brody looks at him confused.