Mass Transit Trouble

Third Person's POV

We start at the sea on a dark and stormy night. A wave splashes as thunder booms and lightning flashes. A giant wave pushes a tramp steamer called the M.S.S. Gigantic up and back down. Inside, the wheeler who is a seal in a sailor's hat and green sweater is struggling to keep the ship under control and the Wheeler screams in shock as he sees some icebergs outside the ship's deck "Captain Finny! We're coming up on a giant iceberg field!" Wheeler said as Captain Finny, who's a racoon slides up to the Wheeler and salutes "Arrgh, don't worry, I'm ready for em'!" Finny said and slides towards the phone and picks up the receiver "Icebergs ahead! Send out the secret weapons!" He said and slides away "Should we slow down?" Wheeler asks "Belay that, mateys!" Brody said kicking the door open. He, Sonic and Tails are wearing sailor uniforms. Sonic was shivering and holding Brody's hand tightly "This is our secret weapon. I asked Brody and Sonic along to help us get through those icebergs!" Finny said and Brody salutes "Just point me in the right direction. I'll buzz saw those bergs into sno-cones!" Brody said and Sonic sees a light shining like a beacon "What's that beacon?" Sonic asks shivering "That's lighthouse one, the most important lighthouse on Mobius. All the major shipping routes go through here and lighthouse one keeps em' safe. So, can you clear a path for us?" Finny asks "Nuh-uh! Don't look at me!" Sonic said "Aye aye captain! I can handle this" Brody said "Ca-aptain Finny, look at this!" Wheeler said and they see the lighthouse's light has gone out "Lighthouse one has gone dark! Emergency procedures!" Finny said "Weogh anchor!" He said "Aye-aye captain!" Wheeler said doing so "Don't worry Captain! You stay anchored here, safe from the icebergs, and we'll find out what's going on at lighthouse one!" Brody said and picks up Sonic in his arms "Come on, guys!" Brody said running along the sea and Sonic holds on to him tightly and Tails flies behind them.

They eventually reach the lighthouse and the top and look inside "Let's shed some light on thid lighthouse!" Sonic said feeling better now that he's on land.

Inside the lighthouse, Angus MacGull, a scottish seagull is tied to a pole "When I get myself loose, I'll kick your metal tail into the highlands!" Angus said as Coconuts was at the control panel "Put a cork in it, will you? Dr. Robotnik gave me my big chance to make good here and you're not gonna spoil it!" Coconuts said "Nobody tells Angus to cork it!" Angus said as Coconuts grabs a golf club and hits a golf ball and it flies into Angus' mouth "What's the matter Big mouth? Can't you talk with your mouth full? Hahahaha!" Coconuts said as Brody and Sonic enter holding golf clubs "Ach! Bonny shot Coconuts!" Brody said "Let us take a slice!" Sonic said and the two hit golf balls and both miss Coconuts "Missed me, hedgehog and wolf!" Coconuts said but the balls bounced against a button labelled beacon making the beacon turn on hitting coconuts on the back of his head knocking him over "That got me" Coconuts said and the balls destroy Coconuts' light bulb "Ow! Lights out" He said falling over.

Tails unties Angus while Brody and Sonic tie up Coconuts with Angus' bagpipes "Ah thanks, laddies. You three saved me and lighthouse one too!" Angus said "All in a day's work!" Sonic said "Think these bagpipes will hold him?" Brody asks as the two walk away "You'll regret this, hedgehog and wolf! Wait till' you two see what Dr. Robotnik has in store for you two!" Coconuts said "If old eggbelly gets out of line, me, Sonic and Tails will poach him good!" Brody said just then a transmission is heard on the radio "Mayday! Mayday! This is a planet-wide distress call!" Cat Stewardess said "Mobius International Airport needs help right away! Please!" She said "Uh-oh! The airport is hundreds of miles away!" Sonic said "Can you handle Coconuts?" Brody asks "Aye, Laddie! If he moves, I'll show him a new way to play the bagpipes!" Angus said "Sonic! Brody! What about the ship and the icebergs?" Tails asks "As long as they stay anchored where they are, they'll be safe! We'll be back before they know it!" Brody said and grabs Tails' hand and runs off with Sonic. When the trio left Coconuts broke free and tied up Angus again, only this time he planted a bomb like Robotnik ordered him to do and left.