Sonic and Brody's Christmas Blast

Third Person's POV

Snow falls as in the city of Robottropolis, various people are seen watching a TV on a building. A little girl laughs and a little boy in the green coat and hat tugs on his Mom's dress "When Santa comes on TV, do I get to tell him what I want? Do I?" The boy asks as on the TV screen, shows a view of Santa's workshop at the north pole "Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!" A robo santa said as he and robots versions of his reindeer appear. The Little Boy gasps in delight. The Robot Santa, who is holding a cane in his right hand, jumps out of his sled "Season's greetings to all my friends everywhere! It is with mixed feelings that I come before you today to announce my... retirement!" Robo santa said "Your what?!" The boy asks "Shhhh!" His mother said "No, Santa! Don't do it! No, Santa, we need you!" The people said "No, Santa, please! It's too sad!" The boy said "Don't be sad, this is happy news! This Christmas will be the best Christmas ever! Because the most wonderful person in the whole world will be taking my place! He's jolly! He's generous! He's just right for the job! Mothers, Fathers, boys and girls, I proudly introduce my replacement, your friend and mine, Robotnik Claus!" Robo santa said and points at Dr. Robotnik, who is dressed like Santa claus. Robotnik dances with joy "Oh, no! Not him again!" The people say.

*With Robotnik*

Santa's Workshop shown on TV is revealed to be a set filmed in a studio by Robotnik's Robot Cameraman. Robotnik walks up to the camera and takes a bow. Outside the stage, Scratch and Grounder are both dressed like cheerleaders. Scratch is holding a megaphone in his right hand, and Grounder has two pom-poms where his drills normally are "Hooray for Robotnicholas! Bwahaha! Three cheers! Ha ha!" Scratch said "Yay for Robotnik Claus! Give us four cheers! Hooray!" Grounder said and Scratch looks down at Grounder "Robotnik Claus liked my cheers best!" Scratch said "Aw, did not! My cheers were cheerier!" Grounder said "I boo your cheers!" Scratch said "Thank you, dear friends! It is with humble heart that I gladly accept this well-deserved honor from my good friend, Santa!" Robotnik said and all the people all look at each other in confusion "No! No! He'll ruin it! No, no!" The people said. Inside the studio, "Yay! Bwahaha!" Scratch said "Yay! Yay!" Grounder said as he jumps as he and Scratch cheer. Scratch is now holding the megaphone in his left hand and a pom-pom in his right "We love Robotnik Claus! He's our man!" Scratch and Grounder said "Bwahaha!" Scratch said "Hee hee!" Grounder said "And I pledge to you that I will carry on Santa's work in the best traditions of the Christmas season! However, you may just notice a few small changes! Ha ha ha!" Robotnik said looking at you the readers and Scratch and Grounder look at each other in delight, and laugh.

*Later*

At STACEY'S department store, where various children are in line to sit on Robotnik's lap. Robotnik, is sitting in a chair next to Scratch, who is dressed like an elf and holding his megaphone in his right hand "No Mothers allowed on Santa's lap! All Mothers must go shop for presents for Robotnik Claus! Children only in this part of the store!" Scratch said and the little boy runs up to Robotnik and jumps into his lap. Robotnik picks him up "Oh! Hello there! You're a fine little boy! And what do you plan to give Robotnik Claus for Christmas?" Robotnik asks "Me? Give you?" The boy asks and angrily punches Robotnik in his stomach "D'oh!" Robotnik said "Put me down for nothing! This is bogus! I can't believe Santa would let you do this!" The boy said "Oh, uh, Helper Elf Grounder?" Robotnik asks as Grounder, who is now dressed in a brown coat, a red scarf, and a Santa hat, rolls up to Robotnik "Yes, your Merry Yuletideship?" Grounder asks and Robotnik points at the boy "Chain this brat up in my robot factory, and teach him some Christmas spirit!" Robotnik said and Grounder turns his right drill into a hand, which he grabs the Little Boy with "No! Wait! Help!" The boy said and Grounder, whose drills are now both hands, rolls away, carrying the Little Boy. 

*Meanwhile*

Sonic and Brody are talking to each other in the forest "You got it, Sonic! Don't say another word! Our Christmas deal: no presents!" Brody said and Sonic nodded "Wait for a moment" Brody said and runs off to Tails and Sonic raises an eyebrow confused "Little buddy, I need you to distract Sonic while I buy him a present" Brody said "But, you just said..." Tails said "I know what we said, same as last year" Brody said when Sonic caught up to them "Our little secret little buddy" Brody whisper and the three run off "Say what did you guys gave each other last year?" Tails asks and Sonic and Brody stop under a tree "We gabe each other this similar rings" Sonic and Brody said and they jump and cling onto a tree branch, revealing the rings on their left middle fingers and Tails lands near them and a bird emerges from the nest on the branch above. He looks down at the rings Sonic and Brody have "Nice rings!" The bird said "Thanks!" Sonic and Brody said "What's that squiggle on it mean?" The bird asks "I don't know. Neither does Brody" Sonic said and Brody nodded and the bird jumps out of his nest "Oh, a mystery, huh? I love mysteries!" The bird said and suddenly, the Bird loses his balance and falls out of his nest "Whoa-oa-oa! Whoa-oa-oa-oa! Whoops!" The bird said and Brody catches the Bird with his right hand and as he talks to Sonic and Tails, he puts the Bird back in his nest "We gave each other these" Sonic said "Even though we agreed we didn't need presents" Brody said as he and Sonic let go of the branch and they land next to Tails "Let's go to Robotropolis to....check stuff" Brody said "Sure! We'll zip in and zip out before Robotnik even knows we're there!" Sonic said and the two run toward Robotropolis "Sonic! Brody! Wait up!" Tails said and flies behind Sonic and Brody, following them.