Tails in Charge

Third Person's POV

"I've really outdone myself this time! Remind me to award myself 'The Medal for Excellence in Supreme Rottenness'!" Robotnik said as he finishes his latest invention "Didn't you just give yourself that award last week?" Scratch asks "Well, make up a better one then!" Robotnik said.

"Because this is inspired wickedness! My Super Supreme Stopper Zapper!" Robotnik said "It is super, your meanness" Scratch said "Yeah, uh, really super. I bet it does something really.... uh, super?" Grounder asks "You dunce-bots! It's more than super! It's the key to finally getting rid of that fetid little hedgehog and wolf! Watch!" Robotnik said activating the zapper and the sattelite points at Scratch and zaps him turning him into stone "He's stopper zapped! His molecules frozen in place, so he can't move, think or run!" Robotnik said and Grounder tries to wake him but nothing "Whoa! This really is great! Nothing can wake him?" Grounder asks "Nothing!" Robotnik said "it's brilliant, doctor but how does zapping Scratch get rid of the hedgehog and wolf?" Grounder asks "You metallic moron! You're gonna use it to zap Sonic and Brody!" Robotnik said and zap Scratch again turning him back to normal "Take this and find Sonic and Brody. I want them here by suppertime!" Robotnik said "By suppertime? How are Sonic and Brody going to eat if they can't move?" Grounder asks "Just get out there and bring me that hedgehog and wolf!" Robotnik said.

*Later*

Grounder is standing ontop of a sign tbat says 'WORLD'S LARGEST CHILI DOG' that he was hammering down with a hammer "See? I'm not so dumb! This plan is so perfect" Grounder said "When Sonic and Brody stop to check out the chili dog sign, I shoot them with my slingshot which knocks them into that rock over there" he said "That's when you zap them with the Super Supreme Stopper Zapper! Huh? Hey, look! They are coming! Hide!" He said and they hide.

Sonic and Brody were running while Tails is riding a green skateboard. The trio run to the sign "The world's largest chili dog!" Sonic said "We gotta see this!" Brody said and Sonic nodded "Not today, hedgehog and wolf" Grounder said and tried to throw the rock at them but he ended up shooting it when he was ontop and the trio dodged the boulder and Scratch tried to zap Brody and Sonic but dodged and the three escaped.

"Aw, blasted hedgehog and wolf!" Scratch said "Aw, we didn't get them, did we?" Grounder asks when his robocom phone rings and he picks it up "Have you captured Sonic and Brody yet?" Robotnik asks "Almost sir!" Grounder said "Almost?!" Robtonik yells "What kind of nincompoops are you?!" He asks "Uh, what kind of nibcompoops are we?" Grounder asks and Scratch smacks him on the head grabbing the phone "Ahem. Sir, I've got a fool proof plan. This time we'll get them, my way!" Scratch said.

*Later*

Sonic and Brody run up to a hill and hold their stomach with both hands.

"Now I'm really hankerin for a chili dog!" Sonic said "You and me both love" Brody said "me three" Tails said flying next to them and then gasps when he ses a sign that says 'ALL YOU CAN EAT! FREE CHILI DOGS!' Causing Tails to jump excitedly "All ...

"Now I'm really hankerin for a chili dog!" Sonic said "You and me both love" Brody said "me three" Tails said flying next to them and then gasps when he ses a sign that says 'ALL YOU CAN EAT! FREE CHILI DOGS!' Causing Tails to jump excitedly "All you can eat? Free chili dogs? Come on Sonic and Brody! Let's go!" Tails said "It's a tra0 Tails" Brody said "It is?" Tails asks "Yeah. But what the heck? What's a chili dog without heaps of cheese, and onions, and spiced with plenty of danger? Let's speed kid!" Sonic said and the three run down the road.

Sonic and Brody disguised as chili dog inspectors tricked Grounder into eating a chili dog with very hot chili making Grounder and Brody then grabs three hot dogs and pours regular chili on them and runs with Sonic back to Tails.

"We've brought you a chili dog, good buddy!" Sonic said as Brody gives Tails a chili dog "Not quite as spicy as the one Grounder got a hold of" Brody said "Yum!" Tails said eating it when he saw the Stopper Zapper "Sonic! Brody! Watch out!" Tails said "Let's blow this chili stand!" Sonic said as he and Brody run off, the latter which holds Tails but leaves Tails' skateboard "Wait! My skateboard!" Tails said getting out of Brody's arms and runs after his skateboard "Tails no!" Sonic and Brody said running after him and before the zapper could hit Tails the two pushed Tails away getting turned into stone in the process.

Before Scratch and Grounder could grab Sonic and Brody, Tails mounted them on his skateboard and takes off.

Tails entered a factory as Scratch and Grounder chased him with Robotnik arriving, Tails ended up locking himself with the petrified Sonic and Brody in the office "Maybe we could hang in there" Tails said and looks at Sonic and Brody "I guess you two need that weird zapper machine" He said "Okay big bros! I'll do whatever it takes to get you two awake again, even busting into Robotnik's fortress! Deal?" Tails asks and gently laid them on the floor "Deal! You two just lay there and have a nice, comfy snooze, cuddle close like you two always do while I take care of everything. Okay? Okay?" Tails said.

Tails ended up creating a trap outsmarting Scratch and Grounder forcing them to bring the Stopper Zapper and Tails was planning to use a mirror to deflect the zapper to Sonic and Brody.

Scratch and Grounder soon arrived with the Stopper Zapper and Tails taunts them and grabs the mirror deflecting the zap aiming it at Sonic and Brody freeing them "You feel okay Sonic? Brody?" Tails asks "Oh, we feel great best buddy!" Sonic said "What's happening?" Brody asks "The badniks zapped you two with their Stopper Zapper" Tails said "Now where'd he go?" Scratch asks "You mean us, junk-bots?" Sonic and Brody asks "Sonic and Brody?" Scratch and Grounder ask as Sonic runs aroubd the Stopper Zapper distracting them so Brody gets ontop and bends the sattelite downwards and the two run off as Scratch fires the Stopper but it ends up petrifying the machine itself.

"The Stopper Zapper stopped itself!" Scratch said "I'll fix it!" Grounder said hitting the Zapper with mallets and it ends up exploding and when Robotnik arrived Tails flew to the control panel and uses the claw to grab those three and drops them in a bin of quick drying cement and the cement soon dries "I hate that hedgehog and wolf!" Robotnik said as Sonic, Brody and Tails walk away.

Brody puts his right hand on Tails' right shoulder and Sonic puts his left hand on Tails' left shoulder "Way cool move, little dude!" Sonic said "We couldn't have done it better ourselves!" Brody said "Hey, why be like the rest when you can be the best?" Tails asks "You got it!" Sonic and Brody said as the three high-four as this chapter comes to an end.