Prehistoric Sonic and Brody

Third Person's POV

We start were we ended last time in the sky during world war I  as a green biplane fires at the blue biplane Robotnik, Scratch and Grounder are with the time machine. The three scream as the biplane breaks into pieces and the pilots, who are one of Sonic and Brody's ancestors, jump out. Robotnik manages to break his hands free and activates the time machine entering the time warp.

"What are we going back in time for, Dr. Robotnik?" Scratch asks as the thre remove the bandages "To get the Chaos Emerald of life, you fools! With it, I can bring anything to life, even dead-heads likr you!" Robotnik said.

*Meanwhile at the beach*

"Brody! Every time the wave sget good, Brody gets lost! And where's Sonic for that matter?" Tails asks and sees them playing volleyball so he sits on his surfboard and watches them when Professor Caninestein walks over to him "Tails, where are Sonic and Brody?" Caninestein asks "Playing volleyball" Tails said and Caninestein runs up to the volleyball court "Sonic, Brody, we've got big problems!" Caninestein said hitting the volleyball with his suitcase "Where'd you learn to spike like that, Professor Caninestein?" Brody asks "Why, back in time, of course! Ancient Mobidians taught me the game just after they invented it in the year 207!" Caninestein said and Sonic yawns bored "Robotnik's gone back to get the Chaos Emerald of Life! You two got to go back and stop him, Sonic and Brody! I reworked the Time surfboard, made it smaller and faster!" Caninestein said and pulls out the Time skateboard "A time travelling skateboard? Way cool!" Tails said "It'll enable you to circle the planet at the speed of light and enter the time warp!" Caninestein said "Time to kick, slick!" Sonic and Brody said as the three jump onto the skateboard and they time travel.

*Meanwhile with Robotnik*

"I sure hope we don't run out of fuel! There isn't another gas station for 75 million years!" Scratch said and Robotnik sees the time machine reached 75,000,000 B.C "We made it! 75 millions years into the past!" Robotnik said and lands on the ground "According to history, the Chaos Emerald of Life was ejected from that volcano when it first erupted!" Robotnik said and gets off "Let's go!" Robotnik said "Oh and don't forget to bring the D.D.D!" He said walking away "Um, what's the D.D.D?" Grounder asks as a brontosaurus left foot squashes Scratch and Grounder "Dinosaur Detection Device!" Scratch said.

*Back with the heroes*

The Time Skatebiard appears above a volcano and flies "With a skateboard like this, who needs history class?" Tails asks as the skateboard stops at the top of a cliff and the trio jump off and Brody grabs it "History will never be the same if we don't stop Robotnik!" Sonic said "But how will we find him?" Tails asks "Something tells me all we have to do is follow those footprints!" Brody said pointing at the Brontosaurus' footprints with Scratch and Grounder shaped holes in them "Let's go, bro!" Sonic and Brody said as the trio jump on the skateboard and ride off.

"There it is!" Robotnik said seeing the volcano through binoculars and sees the Chaos Emerald shine "The Chaos Emerald of Life!" He said "Go up there and get it!" He said "Yes, your bossiness!" Grounder said but a clan of cave bears with their king tried to attacked the badniks so Robotnik uses his Robo-Transmogrifier on a T-Rex and turns it into a robot "Attack these little beasts!" Robotnik said  and it does atracting the trio's attention "Is that any way to treat a teddy bear?" Brody asks "Brody and Sonic?" Robotnik asks "Get that blasted blue beast and yellow furball!" Robotnik said and the T-Rex chases them but the trio got on its back and Sonic and Brody tame it "Hi-ho, Robo Silver, away!" Sonic and Brody said and the T-Rex growls and runs towards Scratch and Grounder "Run for your lives!" Scratch said and the two run away as the duo chase them when Robotnik turns a pterodactyl turning it into a robot and Robotnik, Scratch and Grounder get inside and pilot it "So long, Hedgehog and Wolf!" Robotnik said and the robot pterodactyl flies towards the volcano "They're headed for the volcano!" Tails said.